Tuesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 4-1 yesterday but very frustrated not to be 5-0 as I feel I was on the right side of every game and just unlucky in Frisco. Giants left a total of 8 men on base in the 13th, 14th and 15th and then their SS, who is only playing because he is a good defender (he couldn't water if he fell out of a fuckin' boat, Kurt Bevacqua style) boots a grounder in the 16th and the Mets get an unearned run to beat me. Still, +7.7 for the night, so things could be worse. Now 64-68-4 and +39.92 on posted plays.

Jordan and Hamels go tonight in Philly. Cole has been better as of late and they generally struggle with new blood on offense. Can see Jordan having some success here. Ump won't hurt me.

The play: Wash/Philly UNDER 8.5 -110 medium.

* disclaimer - i think i have lost about 9 under bets in a row. This applies for a couple of other plays today also. *

Gonna be on the Marlins at some point but it seems that they're going to keep driving this game up. Fine by me; I can see the Fish winning today and tomorrow.

Reddies priced a smidge high in Milwaukee but I could never have Peralta after his last couple of starts; he's a trainwreck waiting to happen.

BUDDY not nearly as good for Houston on the road than at home, or else this would be a no-brainer play at the price despite my adulation for Wainwright. I think he will do work against the Astro offense, as always, despite the searing heat in STL. UNDER is the play but have to wait on the umpire and I think the price will get better than the current 7.5u18 to 20 that I see everywhere except the exchange.

Doyers a dog here? What games have these people been watching lately? Doyers hottest team in league, get a top-15 pitcher to the top of the rotation and have revenge against Kennedy in mind for the 66 beaning a couple of weeks back. Give me the hot team as a dog 10 times out of 10 in this spot.

The play: Doyers +106 medium to big.

Friend of mine who is no idiot is on Colorado. It seems too sucker to me. Here's the accompanying writeup, which by the way I have zero idea where he got it from. It's certainly not mine or his, so if anyone knows feel free to advise so I can figure out one place he's looking to handicap baseball (he's been beating me senseless when we exchange so I'd like to have a bit of a hesds up so i can maybe get 2-3 pennies the best of it when I swap baseball with him going forward)....

'11 of Chacin’s 16 starts have come at Coors Field, the best park for hitters in the majors. On the road, Chacin’s numbers are elite, where his ERA is 2.05 and his groundball rate is 52%. Chacin has not allowed a HR in his last four road starts.
Stults is a 33-year-old journeyman that has spent 111 days on the DL over the past three seasons and many more days in the minors (over 800 minor league innings) since he was drafted way back in 2002. Prior to this season, Stults had never thrown more than 99 innings in a season at this level. He’s up to 112 innings already this year and this now becomes unchartered waters for a guy with a long history of poor durability and very average stuff.'

Nothing for me for now, but Rockies do look good considering Diego has lost a ton of games in a row.

Lean to Giants again; I guess I am a glutton for punishment. Nothing yet; I'll monitor the movement there.

Not sure what to make of Rangers/Balty. Britton is on my list of gascans and can never be on, but I don't like Perez either and feel his early success at this level is unsustainable. Maybe OVER is best there, would look for help from you guys to advise me. I made Texas a small favorite but would have to take somethng close to +120 before I was super interested at this point.

CC threw 121 pitches last time out and might show some ill effects here. Shields has been subpar for three starts now but should relish a shot in the Bronx as a dog.

The play: Kansas City +135 medium

I'm no Quintana fan and think Zoo might be hitting his stride once more but mercy me on this price. No play now and I assume most folks will need ChiSox, so I'll root for that even without betting it.

Johnson too streaky for me to figure out but seems Tribe on the cheap side here. Nothing yet but will consider a small lay as it seems price gonna end up near a PICK there.

Like Seattle but that's poker side, so will need for Q or the other asians to bet on Boston and drive it down back inside -120.

Lean Pittsburgh only as I am anti-Straily but also anti-Cole, so OVER might be the way here. BELL is traditionally an UNDER guy so it's a pass for me for now unless someone can talk me out of it.

Anaheim game seems to maybe have topped out, and I will be on the Cubs for sure. Wood has been good pretty much every time out and Blanton, while improved in the last month, is still not even close to the caliber. Wood should be able to keep the Anaheim hitters off balance and the Cubs have been good to me as of late because they are outplaying their record in nearly all of the advanced metric stats.

The play: Cubs +118 medium.

GL fellas....

:shake:

The writeup on Rox is right except gb ratio, which is a little bit lower. But yeah, Chacin is filthy.

Martin Perez is a gascan. He is def. fade material. Britton is fad material as well. Neither of these guys miss bats. Homer park with homer conditions. I like the backend of both pens tho so may just play first 5.

Kind of funny. Never have even liked the Diamondbacks but tend to do very well on their games. As to your BAD Luck with the Giants---screwing with the system is very unlucky.

thanks brother.

Big move to Anaheim, pokers and englishman also on them. Seems as though English originated and they came flying in behind him but he could have been moving for them to begin with. Who knows?

The play: Cubs +126 medium. A lean to Cubs/UNDER parlay but not sure I can trust their pen and/or Blanton. So we stick with the side play only...

had timmy last night....disgusting

may go back to the well....had nada in the early games

I like the jap for sea but feel like the secret is out....those pokers been hittin sides good?

Back