Tuesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sometimes we out-think ourselves. I was lucky to just catch the one gift they put out there last night. Low-hanging fruit pays the bills, too. Won 4.92 on the Tampons anoche, and am now 49-46-3 and up 39.70 units on the season on posted plays.

Not a big fan of either pitcher in the Pittsburgh game but I made the line about what it is so passing; wonder why they went with Cumpton over Locke or Gomez today.

Strasburg line is a monstrosity despite the Beermen sitting out three bats. It wasn't like them guys were hitting anyways. An easy take here.

The play: EDIT - Beer +240 on the exchange after commission. Just took it, small to medium 1.5 u play.

DRECKMAN won't kill me with an OVER play in Flushing. Corbin is still not as good as his periphreals suggest and Hefner is probably the Mets' 2nd-best guy going right now. I lean them but OVER seems the better prlay at a 7-price.

The play: Mets OVER 7. Waiting for someone to bet under. No value in my current available OV 7 -117 (plus commission, so really -118). I will advise when I go. Looking for flat or better. If the pokers get involved, I'll see better.

Reddies pick on bad teams; that's the M-O and right now Frisco certainly qualifies as a bad team. Homero decent at home and the Giants, in 17 road starts from Tiny Tim, Zito and Kickham, are 1-13 with an 8.11 ERA.

The play: Cincinnati -1.5 +130 medium.

Where did they get this price on Medlen? I realize he's been going better lately but the Fish have won 16 of 26 since the start of last month and are playing hard for this guy. Koehler is still fairly new to the league and I expect him to have some success tonight.

The play: Marlins +238 medium. (+236 after commish)

I originally leaned Colorado at open, as i figured it would get bet up and a target price was +165, but doc mindlen and others must be in love with Oswalt; they've bet him all 3 times. Value lies with the Doyers at this point, and I laid 43 for a medium play based on the value I see now and that they're playing like a big league club for the first time all year.

The play: Doyers -144 medium (after commission)

Saunders has terrible numbers in Arlington. Easy lay here.

The play: Texas -1.5 +126 medium.

Two lefties in Houston? I saw in the discussion thread about where this is going. Price not all the way healthy perhaps, and Tampons mash lefties.

The play: OVER 8 even medium in Houston.

Looks like Weaver might be finally getting things together; he was pretty solid last out in Detroit and the team is playing much better at this point. Price pretty cheap on the Halos here, so this is an easy lay. The 1 run calculator helped me make this work. ( http://sportsobjective.com/wordpress/?page_id=3167 )

The play: Anaheim -1 run. Not in yet, as I am waiting for the price to drop. Seems as though it will a little bit later on, judging from how I can gauge the market.

Back in a bit for an update!

Looking forward to see VK's analysis on the hotdog contest. BetOnline just put up their prices a couple of hours ago.

:goal:

Any thoughts on Twinkies or Jays?
Cancel that...jays without Lind and Edwin...Arencibia probably not going to start either...bit banged up...lean tigers. BOL Rex.

Last edited:
Lean Jays even without those bats, Wang has a good start-bad start thing possibly going now, with the good one due tonight.

FYI the explanation on Locke not pitching was that he warmed up on Sunday during the extra inning game.

Good stuff Rex! Had a great day following ya and threw this in for $50, man that woulda been just too damn sweet! All good, won 14 units tailin ya, thanks! :thumbsup2:
[TABLE="width: 720"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameEven"]
[TD]MLB
MLB
MLB
MLB
MLB[/TD]
[TD]PARLAY (5 TEAMS)
[903] BREWERS (MILWAUKEE) +240
( ACTION )
[908] REDS (CINCINNATI) -190
( ACTION )