Tuesday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Giants pissing away a 4-run lead to win by 1 and Duke/refs cheating Wiskydicks last night ruined what would have been a great day.

Still ended up 5-4-1 in the bases and win a half-bet on Reds despite the manager totally fucking up the 8th inning by letting Kevin Freakin Gregg pitch to the top of the Pirates' lineup.

6-4-1 and +6.5 on the year. Can't complain too loud.

Marlins UNDER 7 -115 med 2u

If you bet every Atlanta game under until further notice, you're probably doing the right thing.

Cubs -105 real big 3.5u
Cubs first 5 innings -110 small to med 1.5u

Arrieta is the best Chicago pitcher. Lance Lynn is a fat slob that will get sent to the minors at some point this season, sorry fat sack of shit.

Doyers -1.5 +161 med 2u

Not a big Ross fan, and Grienke is about the fourth-best pitcher in baseball. Low total scares me but there is value here as I made the Doyers -190. Lay the wood.

Bad umpires ruin OVER plays for me in Seattle and Oakland, will show restraint and pass on both of them.

GL today!

:shake:

i'm going with the perfect totals only rule this year, still somehow lost Miller last night in Oakland because the Rangers gave up 4 before they could get the last six outs....

health on Arrieta, took +113 last night. Was with you in Miami yesterday and will look at that again

Padres were my first bet. Usually not a good sign for people on the other side. We both won on Reds. I tailed on the under as well as Dodgers RL. Ross has pitched well vs the Dodgers. Last 2 starts at the park 3 runs 15 innings. Team hitting is much closer now and if Kershaw pitched that poorly last night Greinke at 32 could be in trouble. Bottom line your estimate does not seem to make much sense. GL

Will be looking at the Cubs. Totally agree with playing dogs and favorites. GL

Cubs get rained out. Ruins my entire day. Money just sitting out there on the street begging to be taken... and when i go to scoop it up, it's gone. Sickening.

Maybe not. I started out really liking the bet but only played first half after awhile. This guy Lynn is 12-1 career April to March and I was not crazy about the ump. Still the obvious facts are Lynn 3-7 last 10 away Arrieta 7-3 last 10 at home and awesome after a loss with great history vs Cards. Cubs seem right.

Forgot to mention. Greinke lifetime with this ump has a 4.75 ERA and a 3-4 record

Back