Tuesday's Milleb; The CA$H Train rolls on, highwater mark of 2013 again...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas. Nice 4-2 and +7.69 day ayer to move the ledger to 77-74-4 and +68.93 on the season. A few stand out today.

Card not as appealing today but there are a couple of plays. I do not like Pettibone, but I believe Miller is a pig also. There is some value in the correlation so I'm gonna try it, and if Philly wins a low-scoring game by 1 run I just shake it off, because Philly is my favorite play here but OVER 8.5 even in the parlay is too attractive to turn down.

The play: 2teams - Philly/OVER 1u to win 4.90

Cubs price dropped a bit earlier, but is still a big play at this price. Wood has been basically as steady a guy as we've seen in the NL all season and Arizona figures to struggle against him here with the lid closed. Cubs played with plenty of confidence and they really are much better than their record indicates (look at the advanced metrics for proof) and are much better than they get lined. I will keep on them in the right spots. I do not like Corbin and feel his record is semi-fraudulent.

The play: Cubs +163 big 3u.

Hard to tell how the ball will travel with the 4:05 start in Frisco, and whether shadows play into it at all. I think the answers are - the air is heavy and the shadows matter. Too bad as these are two pitchers I could stomach going against in search of 8 runs. Pass.

In Fausto We Trust. Or, rather, in Tampons-vs-anyone-but-especially-lefties We Trust, at this point. Fausto just needs to keep pitching to contact and to be serviceable. They'll get him runs.

The play: Tampons +132 for 2.5u medium to big. (Thanks, Eagle, for the aggressive move off of QT). Would play up to +125 for the same.

Not sure what to do with KC, leaned their way, but the Chen splits vs. BAL and vs. LH overall concern me. There has been some wacky shit going on with the RL in that game from 4:55 until 5:05 ish Eastern with it bouncing back and forth. Not sure who is behind it but something is amiss there for sure. No shot it lands on 1, lmao.

Lean Oakland again but will pass as there is good money for the Funbunch again and this pitcher was one of about 2 to beat the Tampons in the last month so i'll sit. Maybe the skid ends today but I made the price about what it is. El Paso.

Not sure why all the love for the Pale Hose other than 24 is taking the bye for Detroit and Tuiasopo is batting third in his stead. Not exactly an ideal switchoff but one team is much better than the other regardless of that injury.

The play: Detroit -104 small.

Hanson off the shelf for the first time this month and once again Anaheim is overpriced. An easy play here.

The play: Minnesota +150 medium to big 2.5u.

Pokers driving up Toronto. They must be gluttons for punishment. How could anyone want that?

The play: Doyers +102 big 3u.

GL fellas. Might add a total or two in a bit; looking at some stuff now.

:shake:

That is one solid looking card; not against you on anything. Best of luck brother and cheers to a big night in the black.

:shake:

Like your sides including Woods but really have no idea why you consider Corbin fraudulent. Very fine Pitcher who is over valued here. GL

Like your sides including Woods but really have no idea why you consider Corbin fraudulent. Very fine Pitcher who is over valued here. GL
kinda of agree with tuck, but that is CKR's style from my estimation...he has some pitchers that he just dont like lol

GL tonight rex, I am on a few of those

kinda of agree with tuck, but that is CKR's style from my estimation...he has some pitchers that he just dont like lol

GL tonight rex, I am on a few of those

Dickhead was his nemesis hahahah, Ernie on the other side

...wonder if we should just bet against the angels blindly/sad I haven't been doing it all season long

Back