Tuesday's football is over for one day discussion

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
Both Ubaldo and Joe Kelly have been trending well, haven't checked ump stats for each pitcher with Eddings, but it's hard to believe there is a negative correlation for anyone with Eddings.

Double header in Pitt, JA Happ being lined -106 right now, :| he's one you back as a dog, not a fav

Some interest in Ordorizzi

Tejas is 0.5 game out (no one saw this coming, not even Butre) and they sent Holland to the mound tonight.

Over in Chicago?

Hughes coming off DL and is lined around -160 and the Tigs are hitting .286 off of him.

Mark B being lined pretty high right now, considering he's coming off extended rest and a cortisone shot.

I like and was interested in Odorizzi for today, but I can't seem to figure him out. He's pretty up and down...

I like Holland tonight, but laying off the game

Simon is gas can on the road, will help Hughes reach dd's tonight, over!

Stl's CMart is gassed and will give up 3-4 runs, he's good, but tired.

Smardzilla is pitching better and Brooks should get lit up

later came faster than expected. Pitt at home in the day is 16-2. Cole is great in the day and has a terrible day record in his career. No time for normal study so a 1 unit bet on Pitt.
Do not understand remarks above about Happ but have not studied the game yet

Happ as a favorite is currently 4-0 with Pitt
Mets playing off a 1 run win have won their last 20
Based on pitcher histories and the spot would start out wondering about the over in Atlanta.
TEHERAN is 0-0 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 8.68 and a WHIP of 1.501.His team's record is 1-1 (+0.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-0. (+2.0 units)

If you play Baltimore make sure Wieters is not catching. ERA of 8.83 based on 34.2 innings
Toby Basner umping the next game in Pitt.
4-12 under this season

Lost a post. Cutting through. Jeff can only be even thought of on 4 now and should never be a favorite based on current form. Look at options of game over, first 5 over and if you feel like taking a chance Oakland first 5
Maybe not. Brooks on 5 31.5 ERA based on 4 innings in 2 game. Just go over.

Last edited:
Phil on 6+ this season 4.44 ERA based on 24.1 innings
Last year on a sample of 18.1 4.42 ERA. Will be last post for a while while I study and think.

Well I had a nice write-up on the Yankee game and it reminded in some ways of the Giant game I bet last night.

I'll take the Yanks with the short plus. Freaken computer I swear has a mind of it's own and screws around with me. Looking again at the Giants will have to see maybe -1R So far The yanks +102 or better if I find.

Weiters is catching Tuck. Nice info. I saw an 8.5 with Eddings and cooler temps in Balt and thought it was too good to be true. Might be....

Arrieta goes tomorrow so Pitt will be focused today. Its Tuesday which points to increased scoring by Miami/ Will be over in Baltimore based on inferior rest for Jimenez and the catcher. Likely over in Atlanta. When Felix won in a very tough spot last game I thought it was time to get back on him. i am not sure how much to believe him but Teheran is listed as over 6 on 5. Could just be he hit some day games on 5
Hit the first 5 over in WS hard.

5-9 was the score the last time Simon played at Minn vs Phil after a Detroit loss. 5.04 ERA on 4 this season. Another over?

Oakland just scored more runs in the top of the 4th than my two over bets (KC/CLE, TOR/ATL) had combined, LOL...

Back