TuesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Pittsburgh Pirates* -128 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
Cincinnati Reds/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7 -145 x1
discussion if wanted
GLTA

MrBull, thanks never required but always appreciated..Hell Lets do it again tonite and the rest of the season

Coach, Always good to be on ur side..and u may as well hit that Under sa well. Both the Reds and The Pirates will be tight as a drum tonight and will find it hard to score many runs....btw, it 5 oclock somewhere I just poured three fingers worth of 12 yr old stuff smmoooooooooth I mean to tell u!!

Chance, let gettem my friend GL

Wire, And the same to U as always

:shake:

Cash, Thank U for the kind words. Always appreciated.
I will aways say that ''Wire'' has the best feel for MLB of anyone that I have met and shared a drink with. I believe if Wire and myself had not found a home here we would just have quit posting completely. Neither of us would go back to covers with all the kiddies. There are more good cappers here at CTG than anywhere I have been, and that goes back to 99 when I started trying to help people win. There are some good sites on the net but they all have there problems....CTG has the fewest problems and one never has to worry about someone jumping on ur ass because of ur opinion. Some disagreement I expect, childishness I cant tolerate. I am thankful to still be capping and posting and hopefully helping just a bit. So Thanks Cash for the recommendation my friend

P2W. Thank U partner 'an_horse''an_horse' Lets get this Pirates and the Under tonite

Blood GL my friend and congrats again on a really fine MLB season, you have nailed it all year long. I agree on Pitt tonight. Think it is going to be a close low scoring gm.

Cash, Thank U for the kind words. Always appreciated.
I will aways say that ''Wire'' has the best feel for MLB of anyone that I have met and shared a drink with. I believe if Wire and myself had not found a home here we would just have quit posting completely. Neither of us would go back to covers with all the kiddies. There are more good cappers here at CTG than anywhere I have been, and that goes back to 99 when I started trying to help people win. There are some good sites on the net but they all have there problems....CTG has the fewest problems and one never has to worry about someone jumping on ur ass because of ur opinion. Some disagreement I expect, childishness I cant tolerate. I am thankful to still be capping and posting and hopefully helping just a bit. So Thanks Cash for the recommendation my friend

P2W. Thank U partner 'an_horse''an_horse' Lets get this Pirates and the Under tonite

Helping just a bit??? You are being very modest, you ran away with the mlb contest at a site with the best mlb cappers on the net....thus "TOP DOG" When I recruited you & Wire to come here I knew you would like it, they run a tight 1st class ship here with no bull shit....just fellow cappers trying to help others beat the man. Your input is appreciated & respected here at CTG.

Now let's not get carried away here. I don't think Blood should be Capper of the Year. All he did was run away with the MLB contest and he always wins in NHL and college hoops. And his 75% winning percentage in college football isn't really all that great.

I think he can do better.

All year long Blood was on me to join that MLB contest. All I could say was "Now why in the hell would I join a contest where you would just kick my ass?"

Congrats old man. GL :)

Back