TuesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
1-0-0 + 1 last UP 333.16ytd
Sanchez is 7-0, 2.53 in his last ten starts while both Mariners and Maurer struggling @ 0-5, 9.45 in his last six starts and M's losing seven of their last eight games.
Just depend on whether ur willing to pay the cost to win here
Detroit Tigers* -1 -203 vs Seattle Mariners x1

and for shits and grins
Detroit Tigers* -2½ +130 vs Seattle Mariners 50/65

back in a bit

Steed, Thanks partner U to

adding
Seattle Mariners/Detroit Tigers* Under 9 -155 x1 ...
Seven of last nine Detroit games stayed under the total and ump btp Hallion is 12-3 L15

Los Angeles Dodgers/Arizona Diamondbacks* Under 9 -180 x1
DBacks have been playing to the Over of late but with these two SP's wiyh Greinke @ 6-0, 1.44 in his last eight and Corbin @ 1-1, 2.51 in his last couple starts I like this Under

Los Angeles Dodgers/Arizona Diamondbacks

just dropped after I made my play and 9 is no longer available, Play it under 8-130 for one

King Wire and I have discussed this subject at length before but if my old memory serves me correctly, he agreed with this basic stat. If not I'm sure he will post.
There have been 23 doubleheaders so far this baseball season, with the first game producing a collective 12-10-1 over/under mark and the second going 10-12-1 over/under on the year. However, there are some notable trends in recent double-dips that will peak the interest of those sizing up Tuesday’s totals.
There has been a definitive over/under split between Game 1 and Game 2 all season. In the first 13 doubleheaders of the season (April 16 – June 18), the first games posted a 5-7-1 O/U count while the second went 9-3-1 O/U.
In the last 10 MLB doubleheaders (June 19 –September 14), Game 1 has generated a 7-3 O/U record while Game 2 has gone a collective 1-9 O/U.
The Braves (68-73 O/U) and Nationals (75-68 O/U) have played under the total in eight of their past 11 meetings heading into Tuesday’s doubleheader.
10 of last 11 Atlanta games stayed under the total while 11 of last 15 Washington games went over..
9/17/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 951 Atlanta Braves/Washington Nationals* Under 9 -160 x1
F Garcia - R Listed T Roark - R Listed

Game one Atlanta Braves* +104 vs Washington Nationals x half Braves will have an opportunity to clinch the NL East in a day-night doubleheader against the Nats. Emotions will be hi on both sides.
Haren @ 5-2 with a 5.23 ERA in seven career starts against the Braves, yielding one run in eight innings for a 3-1 victory May 2 in the lone one this year. Minor (13-7, 3.15), whose 5.03 career ERA against the Nationals is the left-hander's highest mark against any NL club. Minor has a 7.04 ERA and no decisions in two starts versus Washington this year. Since I 'm watch, I 'll put a little on my team....not a recommendation

Pls read my post in your thread from yesterday

I just checked the mlb contest standings & all I have to say is WOW!!!! Great job, not a better person could win this thing. You are a class act & a great capper as well. Keep up the solid work going forward....CONGRADS!!!! :shake:

Thank U very much Cash. Thats means a lot coming from U. I know how much u love the game.
Hope all is well my friend
GL down the stretch
:cheers:

Yes, basically double headers are much more prone to unders as managers always rest players (some in both games) because there is no way these little tulips can play both games like we used to many years ago. Stars out resting means less runs scored. GL

adding
Pittsburgh Pirates* -1 -124 vs San Diego Padres x1
Stults is 0-6, 6.33 in his last ten starts while Locke is 1-2, 7.71 in his last five. The big difference in this game is the fact that the Pirates are 19-7 at home following a loss this season. Despite recent downturn by Locke, he is still 10-5 with a 3.14 ERA for the season. Most importantly, is his return to form start in his last outing. In a 3-1 victory v. the Cubs, Locke allowed just 1 run, 3 hits and 1 walk in 7 IP. San Diego has won just 5/16 Stults road starts where he has a 4.91 ERA. Stults has not recorded a win in 10 starts since the ASB. And while this is not a stat that I put much value in, for whatever it worth, Home teams won five of last six btp ump Everitt games.

adding
Atlanta Braves* +135 vs Washington Nationals x1...Garcia has had success against the Nats before and the Braves want this 2nd game bad.

Miami Marlins/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -137 x1 ... Flynn allowed nine runs in eight IP in two MLB starts. Halladay has a 5.48 RA in four starts since coming off the DL.

ok, I said I wasnt going to play this game but there is to much value imo here to pass up
Boston Red Sox* -1 +122 vs Baltimore Orioles x half

I will be tail waging on your totals except the Philly game. I like the others. GL.

Bloody, take a good look at the Cowboys game this Sunday. I think they win convincingly.

I will be tail waging on your totals except the Philly game. I like the others. GL.

Bloody, take a good look at the Cowboys game this Sunday. I think they win convincingly.
already on Dallas - 3 but only for a half...I like it to 6 Cowboys cant run the damn ball but they will get better
Will discuss more NFL later, need more work in college GL

Back