bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
it has been a tuff yr for the old hound ending the reg season ytd @ +13.21
looking forward to an exciting post season
<small> </small>
American League Wild Card Game

931 Baltimore Orioles* +136 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
931 Baltimore Orioles/Toronto Blue Jays* Under 9 -141 x1
Tillman had a good season with a 16-6 record with a 3.77 ERA and a 1.28 WHIP in 172 innings of work. He pitched well against the BlueJays this season allowing ten runs (nine earned) in 22 innings giving him a 3.63 ERA. Overall Tillman has had issues against the Blue Jays throughout his career, posting a 5-10 record with a 5.44 ERA in 137.1 innings of work.
Stroman was inconsistent this season, going 9-10 with a 4.37 ERA and a 1.29 WHIP in 204 innings pitched. The young right hander struggled against Baltimore this season, posting weak 7.04 ERA with a 1-2 record in 23 innings, and now owns a 2-3 record 5.27 career ERA against the Orioles.
The Orioles averaged 4.59 runs per game this season, ranking them 12th overall, and hit .256 as a team. The Baltimore pitching was average, but was solid down the stretch, finishing with a 4.22 team ERA, placing them 19th in the Majors.
The Blue Jays deep lineup averaged 4.69 runs per game, good for ninth in the Major Leagues, and hit .248 as a team. The Toronto pitching was outstanding, featuring a 3.78 team ERA, placing them sixth overall.
I expect this game to be close.Baltimore should have plenty of confidence after finishing the season winning seven of its last nine games with a series win in Toronto last week that included a 3-2 win Wednesday. That said, the Orioles seem a little too reliant on the home run to generate sufficient offense as an off-night from Baltimore’s long-ball could spell their doom, but conversely Stroman has to be on point to keep that from happening. Ill play the perceived value here with the O's and Un
The total trends lokk like this
* Under is 7-0 in Orioles last 7 playoff road games.
* Under is 7-1 in Tillman's last 8 road starts.
* Under is 6-0 in Blue Jays last 6 vs. American League East.
* Under is 5-0 in Stroman's last 5 starts overall.
* Under is 7-0 in the last 7 meetings.

GLTA

:cheers3:

Blood my man health my brother fuck everything else nothing else matters . I hope everything is going good:prayer a winner always helps a little bol

Hope you're back home in the mountains and feeling better. Are your leaves changing yet? We're getting down into the 20's at night and supposed to get some snow showers tomorrow night. Best of luck in the playoffs pard!

:Cheers2:

GL Hound, we riding O's together although I played earlier at +138 *@%$%#^

But a winner will still be sweet ;)

Thanks fellas, Wish this game could have gone as planed The Rangers //Jays should be a good matchup on Thur.
post season 1-1-0 even +13.21ytd

GL tonite

Back