TuesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
was planning on being on the rd 12 hrs today but i didnt sleep well last nite and since i dont have to be anywhere at any special time lets see if i can be productive at getting some coin back from the loses the last few nites. just a side note, i retired @ 52 many yrs ago and havent been bored one min since
....and it so damn nice with no time table to have to work to :Happy:

and now for the 'ugly' record in bases
last Sat was the last winning day for me at which time I was ytd +107.15
Sun went 9-19-2-12.99...Mon went 6-11-0 -8.16 late wk series plays went 5-8 -2.40
YTD now @ +83.60

Tues thoughts and plays

902 Pittsburgh Pirates* -205 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
902 Pittsburgh Pirates* -1 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
902 Pittsburgh Pirates* -1½ +100 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
901 Milwaukee Brewers/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 7 -130 x2
all of a sudden the Brewers are playing much better ball as they are getting healthy and gaining confidence. Brewers won three of last four games and five of their last seven games stayed under. Pirates won five of their last seven games and over is 3-2-1 in their last six. But they are starting a rookie tonite with Jungmann making first MLB start; he was 2-3, 6.37 in nine AAA starts. Hopefully the Pirates can hit him hard. Liriano is 2-0, 0.95 in his last three starts and over is 4-1-1 in his last six and he is he’s 3-4 with a 3.24 ERA and 81 strikeouts this season. I am thinking the Pirates bats come alive against this rookie as Pirates won five of their last seven games and the over is 3-2-1 in their last six.

903 Philadelphia Phillies* +130 vs Cincinnati Reds x half
903 Philadelphia Phillies/Cincinnati Reds* Over 7 -150 x2
i want bore u with thoughts here....or will i ? I am still a Harang fan.He put together a string of quality performances that few expected from the 14-year veteran(veteran = old = me :) ), but he finally stumbled his last time out against the Reds. Harang @4-6, 2.45 ERA enjoyed six consecutive quality starts in May and posted a 1.62 ERA in that span, while his 2.02 ERA entering June ranked eighth-best in the league. Nothing bad to say about DeSclafani who is 2-0, 3.15 in his last three starts and has already beaten Phillie once 6-4 with four runs plated on six hits and a pair of BB in seven frames

Last edited:
BOL on the entire card, I know it's not just these 2 games you're wagering on! lol

906 New York Mets* -121 vs San Francisco Giants x1
905 San Francisco Giants/New York Mets* Over 7 -115 x1
905 San Francisco Giants/New York Mets* Over 6 -185 x1
Syndergaard is 2-0, 0.68 in two home starts where the home side won all five of his starts. Three of his last four starts stayed under. But he will have to face one of the best hitting rd tms averaging 5.1 runs while hitting .287 in 28 road games.Heston goes for the Giants and he’s 5-4 with a 4.29 ERA and 55 strikeouts this season, 2-1, 7.36 in his last four road starts where the over 3-0-1I like this Over more than the side but still look for the Mets to have a good game as I think they can hit Heston

908 Atlanta Braves* +118 vs San Diego Padres x1
907 San Diego Padres/Atlanta Braves* Over 7 -135 x1
I want try and talk anyone in to these two plays. Padres are simi hot winning in five of six and won last seven Shields starts who is 3-0, 2.73 in last five and seven of his last eight went over. Foltynewicz is 1-2, 4.55 in his last five starts but i mostly like what i see from him. He was a reliever in 16 games with Houston last year, and had the best start of his career in his most recent home outing May 24, yielding one run and three hits in 7 2-3 innings of a 2-1 win over Milwaukee. I like this Over and if -6 becomes available I will play it also.

BOL on the entire card, I know it's not just these 2 games you're wagering on! lol

LOL, i havent made it thru the entire slate yet ....but will prob make a another play or three...hope i didnt influence U on the puck fiasco last nite
GL gsro

LOL, i havent made it thru the entire slate yet ....but will prob make a another play or three...hope i didnt influence U on the puck fiasco last nite
GL gsro

don't worry I had it circled, I still believe it was the "right" side and i'm not going to go into an argument with anyone that the right side is the winning side that was the weakest goal let up by Crawford after taking a 2-1 lead.

910 Colorado Rockies* +116 vs St Louis Cardinals x1
909 St Louis Cardinals/Colorado Rockies* Under 10 -110 x1
I dont believe that the Cards can score enough runs to stay with the hot hitting Rocks at present.Wacha is 3-1, 2.56 in his last five starts and over is 3-1-1 in his last five on road. de la Rosa is 2-0, 3.06 in his last three starts; three of his last four went over. Cards won four of last five games with Colorado and four of last five series games in Denver went over. Cardinals won five of last seven games, with eight of last 11 staying under. Rockies are 7-4 in their last eleven games De La Rosa, has an 8.44 ERA in five home starts this season but is 3-0 in three career starts against the Cardinals at Coors Field despite a 4.58 ERA.

911 Arizona Diamondbacks* +142 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x half
911 Arizona Diamondbacks/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7½ -110 x1
Frias @4-3, 4.25 ERA has lost three of his last four starts but was sharp in his only appearance against Arizona where he pitched four-hit ball over 5 1-3 innings in an 8-0 victory on May 1. Ray is 1-2 with a 7.07 ERA in five games - three starts - on the road, but he allowed only one run in six innings of a 5-1 victory at Colorado on May 6. Hate to go against the Dodgers at home but like the DBack and price. And there is finally proof that Binladen and Ghadfi are dead because they registered to vote democrat in Chicago yesterday.

910 Colorado Rockies* +116 vs St Louis Cardinals x1
909 St Louis Cardinals/Colorado Rockies* Under 10 -110 x1
I dont believe that the Cards can score enough runs to stay with the hot hitting Rocks at present.Wacha is 3-1, 2.56 in his last five starts and over is 3-1-1 in his last five on road. de la Rosa is 2-0, 3.06 in his last three starts; three of his last four went over. Cards won four of last five games with Colorado and four of last five series games in Denver went over. Cardinals won five of last seven games, with eight of last 11 staying under. Rockies are 7-4 in their last eleven games De La Rosa, has an 8.44 ERA in five home starts this season but is 3-0 in three career starts against the Cardinals at Coors Field despite a 4.58 ERA.

911 Arizona Diamondbacks* +142 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x half
911 Arizona Diamondbacks/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7½ -110 x1
Frias @4-3, 4.25 ERA has lost three of his last four starts but was sharp in his only appearance against Arizona where he pitched four-hit ball over 5 1-3 innings in an 8-0 victory on May 1. Ray is 1-2 with a 7.07 ERA in five games - three starts - on the road, but he allowed only one run in six innings of a 5-1 victory at Colorado on May 6. Hate to go against the Dodgers at home but like the DBack and price. And there is finally proof that Binladen and Ghadfi are dead because they registered to vote democrat in Chicago yesterday.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BOL Today Bloodhound. Retired @ 53 , never looked back. Good luck on all your plays today.

don't worry I had it circled, I still believe it was the "right" side and i'm not going to go into an argument with anyone that the right side is the winning side that was the weakest goal let up by Crawford after taking a 2-1 lead.
I felt good when the Hawks pulled Crawford in favor of an extra attacker with 1:42 to play, but just werent able to force overtime...ohwell
I have already put a U on the Hawks -149 and Over 5.5 -110 and will buy the total to 5 when avaliable for another U and then wait for ingame action

gl blood. thanks for all the thoughts.
Thank U for stopping by with the well wishes EL

BOL Today Bloodhound. Retired @ 53 , never looked back. Good luck on all your plays today.
Most of my close friends never believed I could be happy not being involved in work like I always had been but I had no trouble adjusting to the 'good life' at all :)

BOL Gentlemen

Last edited:
913 Boston Red Sox* -102 vs Baltimore Orioles x1
913 Boston Red Sox/Baltimore Orioles* Under 8 -112 x1
913 Boston Red Sox/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9 -180 x1
Bostons's Rodriguez was initially called up to give the rotation some relief. But thru two game he has show a lot of promise. Rodriguez is 2-0, 0.61 in his first two MLB starts allowing one run on five hits over 14.2 inn. The O's go with Gonzalez who has gone 5-4 with a 3.54 ERA through 68.2 innings of work but is 0-2, 4.34 in his last three starts, all of which stayed under total. Orioles are having probs scoring with five runs in the three games.

915 Los Angeles Angels* -107 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1
915 Los Angeles Angels/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -120 x1
I think the Angels break out of their funk tonite starting Shoemaker who is 3-4 with a 5.08 ERA and 53 strikeouts this season but Shoemaker is 0-0, 1.46 in his last two starts and three of his last four went under. Karns is 3-2, 3.63, 1-1, 3.32 in his last four starts with five of his last seven staying under.The Rays haven't been great at home and the Angels have had great success with Shoemaker on the hill.This is more of a 'feel good' play than stats.

Gl today Hound...I've got 16 more years to retire, headed out to work the yard today...some great beaver kickball on this afternoon

918 Cleveland Indians* -187 vs Seattle Mariners x1
918 Cleveland Indians* -1 -135 vs Seattle Mariners x2
917 Seattle Mariners/Cleveland Indians* Over 6 -185 x1
hellava price to pay for the Indians who may....or may not show up and play but Elias is 0-2, 4.05 in his last two starts for the M's with his last eight staying under. Kluber is 3-1, 2.03 in his last five starts, four of which stayed under.
Seattle lost three of last four games with Cleveland and the under is 7-3 in last ten series games. Mariners lost eight of last nine games, with last five staying under total. Indians are 2-3 in last five games and under is 4-1-1 in their last six. With all of these damn Unders, why in the hell am I playing Over?? Cause I think the Indians kick it in hi gear against Elias who is struggling. Hope this total isnt close but I bought some insurance just in case.

920 Minnesota Twins* -110 vs Kansas City Royals x1
919 Kansas City Royals/Minnesota Twins* Under 9 -140 x1
Twins have dropped three of four and I have been on every loss but they should feel comfortable giving the ball to Trevor May who is 4-3, 4.45,May is 2-0, 3.15 in his last three starts with seven of his last ten went over. after he turned in the best effort of his brief career Wednesday yielding two hits and matched his season high with nine strikeouts in seven innings of a 2-0 win at Boston. He was aggressive, throwing strikes on the first pitch to 19 of the 23 batters he faced. Young is 4-2, 2.56 ERA, who has surrendered 10 runs and 15 hits - three homers - in 11 innings while losing back-to-back starts. However he's been hammered for eight runs and 15 hits with five strikeouts and as many walks in 10 innings while losing two starts to KC. And KC is struggling at the plate of late, especially on the road.Playing this Under but it really a WAG...if the bats show up I'm screwed

922 Chicago White Sox* +131 vs Houston Astros x1
921 Houston Astros/Chicago White Sox* Over 7 -190 x half
921 Houston Astros/Chicago White Sox* Over 8 -120 x half
plus $ at home with a tm that is playing better, SP about almost even by stats but one would have to give Keuchel the slight adv .... I just hope I can get enough runs to bring the Over home

924 Oakland Athletics* -1 -134 vs Texas Rangers x2
923 Texas Rangers/Oakland Athletics* Over 7 -110 x2
Great SP matchup but the A's have been a scoring machine at home of late and the Rangers have hound their bats also.As good as the se starters are, they have both been playing to the Over of late

925 Miami Marlins* +145 vs Toronto Blue Jays x half
925 Miami Marlins/Toronto Blue Jays* Under 9½ -135 x half
not much justification here...Mon was ugly for the fish and me cept did win the total
Im giving Miami another chance out of the goodness of my heart...and bankroll :) Haren is 2-0, 2.36 in his last four starts and over is 7-2-1 in his last ten. Buehrle is 2-0, 2.00 in his last two starts. Most stats call for the Over but I think Under

two more games I will let sit for a while

later

GLTA

Doggie I played Indians 1st 5 -1/2 also Padres 1st 5 & Giants 1st 5

Also will play a series bet on Red Sox I see them going on a nice run

BOL blood, so far I like boston, tribe and padres over but haven't looked at the others yet

930 Detroit Tigers* -138 vs Chicago Cubs x1
929 Chicago Cubs/Detroit Tigers* Under 9 -150 x1
Lester is 4-4 with a 3.86 ERA and 65 strikeouts this season, 0-2, 4.74 in his last three starts, and prob the more trustworthy of the two SP but I like Det and not because of Sanchez. He’s 3-7 with a 5.69 ERA and 69 strikeouts this season but I feel that the Tigers are getting it together and starting to play better ball

928 New York Yankees* -128 vs Washington Nationals x1
927 Washington Nationals/New York Yankees* Over 7 -130 x1
just a personal play as i am tired of paying the Nats to lose for me. I have heard lots of talk about Scherzer but he is 4-1, 1.54 in his last four starts and the times i have seen him he did Not look good!! Tanaka came off the disabled list to defeat Seattle 3-1 on the road with the lone run scored on three hits while striking out nine in seven frames. Yanks are playing well and I think Tanaka is healthy.

As state yesterday I played GS as a pk and Over 196 both for one

a few series plays

6913 BOS Red Sox (3 Game Series)* +100 vs BAL Orioles (3 Game Series) x2
6918 CLE Indians (3 Game Series)* -190 vs SEA Mariners (3 Game Series) x2
6924 OAK Athletics (3 Game Series)* -200 vs TEX Rangers (3 Game Series) x1

Like the card Blood. Only opposite on the Cards. I have to back Wacha. Gl buddy

BOL blood, so far I like boston, tribe and padres over but haven't looked at the others yet

On 5 of the same, get it Hound :cheers3:

Doggie I played Indians 1st 5 -1/2 also Padres 1st 5 & Giants 1st 5

Also will play a series bet on Red Sox I see them going on a nice run

Gl today Hound...I've got 16 more years to retire, headed out to work the yard today...some great beaver kickball on this afternoon

I understand thee Cars and Wacha play...this will b my 1st time to go against him

Prez, I added the 918 Cleveland Indians* -193 vs Seattle Mariners for 1st 5 Innings X2

Coach, get out as soon as u can unless u fully enjoy ur job

Player, mrob, always happy when we aree

BOL fellas

GO Braves

Back