TuesDayBases

Thanks bones for the support. I hope u had some of those parlayed. Yesterday was a tremendous winning day in parlays which always makes the ole hound happy Continued success my friend

958 St. Louis Cardinals* -160 vs Cincinnati Reds x2

956 Chicago Cubs* +102 vs San Francisco Giants x1

960 Los Angeles Dodgers* -114 vs San Diego Padres x1

961 Houston Astros* +150 vs New York Yankees x half

963 Los Angeles Angels* -123 vs Boston Red Sox x2

965 Detroit Tigers* -125 vs Tampa Bay Rays x2

968 Minnesota Twins* +102 vs Cleveland Indians x1

969 Baltimore Orioles* -107 vs Chicago White Sox x1

971 Seattle Mariners* -165 vs Philadelphia Phillies x3

974 Miami Marlins* -151 vs Texas Rangers x2 this should prob be a 4 u play but i just cant bring myself to play the Marlins for that much. Fade Tex and Mikolas is looking bad @ 0-3, 8.34 in his last four starts Cosart is not great but Miami is giving him some run support and they are playing for a wildcard spot... :) writing this up just trying to convince myself on a larger play LOL

975 Toronto Blue Jays* +143 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half just a personal play...Brewers have killed me the last few

977 Kansas City Royals* -154 vs Colorado Rockies x1
977 Kansas City Royals* -1 -126 vs Colorado Rockies x1 Rockies are starting to get some of their injured players back and they are starting to win again. Still like the hot Royals but smaller even with Matzek @ 0-3, 9.60 in his last three starts

and my stupid Kazmir play of the day, yes, I dont care for Kaz's pitching but feel deeply this game will be ugly going against a tired cross country Mets team starting Gee who is a terrible 0-4, 5.60 in his last six starts
980 Oakland Athletics* -1 -153 vs New York Mets x4

Totals
951 Atlanta Braves/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 6½ -185 x1 u want find me playing a hook very often but I think this is a 7 run game. Even with these hot bats by both teams, Carapazza btp will slow this one down

953 Arizona Diamondbacks/Washington Nationals* Under 7½ -150 x1depends on which Strausburg shows up but u cant depend on DBacks for many runs anytime Even with Timmons btp I like this under

955 San Francisco Giants/Chicago Cubs* Over 7 -170 x half..cant depend on either team to score

957 Cincinnati Reds/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 7 -145 x1 TWelke btp says under, i think over

959 San Diego Padres/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7½ -140 x1 who knows with these two teams but 11 of 12 Kennedy road starts stayed under total

961 Houston Astros/New York Yankees* Over 8 -125 x1 yanks playing to the underof late and Stros playing to the Over...i feel Over

965 Detroit Tigers/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 6 -148 x1 recent #s call for the under, I feel the Over 6 @ a reasonable price with what these teams are capable of ...easily a n 8 or 9 run game imo

963 Los Angeles Angels/Boston Red Sox* Under 9½ -122 x1 stats call for the over, my #s say Under, we'll see

975 Toronto Blue Jays/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 8 -142 x1 depends on Fiers both teams hitting well but he is capable of a shutdown nite beside him, the #s say over

967 Cleveland Indians/Minnesota Twins* Over 7 -173 x1 this # moved after i hit it, still like it @ 7.5 but not quite as much. Bauer should help this over

971 Seattle Mariners/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 6 -175 x1 damn thats a lot of juice to play with Iwakuma but Burnett is 0-5, 7.67 in his last six starts and should take this over

Hound: McCutch coming back doesn't worry you at all in Pittsburgh tonight? Also, FWIW, I too am on the Miami train. GL

973 Texas Rangers/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -175 x2 this is maybe my fav total of the nite Even as bad as thexas has been ths yr I think they can help this over. Things aren't getting any better, and they aren't going to get any better. Injuries have hurt, sure, but even the men who are playing are playing lousy ball. SS Andrus, a man who could be counted upon for a .300 average every season, is batting just .272 with 61 runs scored. OF Shin-Soo Choo, a man who figured to kill the ball in the hot air of Arlington, has just 12 homers for the season and is batting .241, and he has struck out 127 times already in 439 at bats. Darvish has been battling injuries, but he is only 10-7 with a 3.06 ERA, numbers which just aren't what we are used to seeing. But Mikolas with a 8.34 in his last four starts and Cosart @2.92 in two starts for Miami, both teams avg over 4 r/g and Tex giving up over 5 r/g, it looks to me this game has Over written all over it...hope I'm not wrong

Hound: McCutch coming back doesn't worry you at all in Pittsburgh tonight? Also, FWIW, I too am on the Miami train. GL

Thanks for the feedback. Something that a lot of us here are lacking in,including me!! Of course it concerns me Iron City Kid. And let me say that I am a Pirates fan as I married a Pirates fan and I spent some yrs in Pittsburgh so dont think I dont try and bets on them when I can. McCuchen says he is ready and his rib doesnt hurt in a few swings in practice ...but when he is at the plate for real he will not be limiting his swing and thats when tears will come to his eyes....even trying to run and breathing hard will hurt...been there and done that so thats humble opinion. As for the Braves, I have learned over the yrs how streakie they are and when they are hot, dont get in their way. GL my friend

977 Kansas City Royals/Colorado Rockies* Over 9 -155 x1 with the Rocks getting healthy, KC avg over 4 r/g , a total of nine seam reasonable in mile hi city

979 New York Mets/Oakland Athletics* Over 6 -185 x2 cause this one some signs of a big over.

GS
991 Away Runs Today/Home Runs Today* Over 123½ -115 x1 even with all of my unders, I like the GS Over with some big scores in a few helping I think 128ish

Thanks Cash, TF

Talked to wire this afternoon and he tried his best to talk me out of this Atl play. Since we agree to disagree we have a side bet on this game
This is what the stats look like for this matchup
Atlanta Braves 65-60 (52%) @ Pittsburgh Pirates 64-61 (51%)

A. Harang, my #107 ranked SP, starting for Atlanta Braves, has a FIP of 3.74 (#68 in MLB), xFIP of 4.28 (#120 in MLB), and SIERA of 4.41 (#129 in MLB), with a BABIP of .31, LOB% of 76%, and E-F of -0.23. He has a K/BB ratio of 1.95, with a WHIP of 1.41, and opponent BA of .263. His batted-ball peripherals are: LD%: 21%, GB%: 40%, FB%: 39% for a 1.03 GB/FB ratio, and a HR/FB of 6%.

F. Liriano, my #49 ranked SP, starting for Pittsburgh Pirates, has a FIP of 3.76 (#70 in MLB), xFIP of 3.4 (#36 in MLB), and SIERA of 3.54 (#41 in MLB), with a BABIP of .278, LOB% of 73%, and E-F of 0.02. He has a K/BB ratio of 2.28, with a WHIP of 1.29, and opponent BA of .217. His batted-ball peripherals are: LD%: 17%, GB%: 55%, FB%: 28% for a 2 GB/FB ratio, and a HR/FB of 13%.

Atlanta Braves have the #2 bullpen, #20 offense (#26 vs Righties / #6 vs Lefties), and are rated #7 in fielding. They have a road record of 28-32 (47%), ranked #15 in MLB and have Won 4 in a row.

Pittsburgh Pirates have the #23 bullpen, #3 offense (#3 vs Righties / #23 vs Lefties), and are rated #28 in fielding. They have a home record of 39-25 (61%), ranked #4 in MLB and have Lost 6 in a row.

Odds: ATL +126 (44%) PIT -137 (58%) O/U = 7.5

Atlanta has the momentum going 5 of 6
Pittsburgh has gone 0-6 allowing 35 runs

Pick ur poison gentlemen

GL

Thanks DrTim, Hope all is well. I guess u have been at all of the Nats home games of late watching them pull away from the Braves. And I know ur studying some college football GL today
I actually went last night, and Strasburg looked good. Funny though because my record this year for games I have attended is very poor like 2-10, so I have been the curse of the Nationals when in attendance. I am way behind on the College Football and need to do some work to get ready for next week.

I actually went last night, and Strasburg looked good. Funny though because my record this year for games I have attended is very poor like 2-10, so I have been the curse of the Nationals when in attendance. I am way behind on the College Football and need to do some work to get ready for next week.

I always look forward to ur play my friend .....study hard :)

Back