TuesDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
early 1:05 game
Cincinnati Reds -1 -146 x2
Cueto pitching at home during the day against the Cubs looks good to me and the -1 RL is the play as Cincinnati's last nine victories have ALL been by more than one run. The Cubs have lost by more than one run in six of their last seven defeats. Their average losing margin during this span is 5.1 runs. Cueto has a 1.61 home ERA this season and a 1.17 ERA in day games.Wood has a 6.16 road ERA and has surrendered 22 walks in 34 2/3 innings since June 5

Missed ur posting blood.....gl rest of year

Thank U #2
posting and time to capp has really been a problem this yr trying to keep a 88 yr old motherinlaw with Alzheimers is a big challenge for the old hound. Hopefully things will improve soon and I can throw some decent info out here. GL pardner

Johnny...Hoping for a big win to start the day GL and keep that chase going strong

I like Cinn as well especially against the Cubs. Going over the low total though because I notice both these pitchers walk a few every game. When I think Cueto I don't think walks but they have been there the last few starts. Cinn and over should both win today old friend. GL

I like Cinn as well especially against the Cubs. Going over the low total though because I notice both these pitchers walk a few every game. When I think Cueto I don't think walks but they have been there the last few starts. Cinn and over should both win today old friend. GL

Good to hear that ur liking the Reds also. And a very reasonable price on the Over in a day game @ 155. Cubs actually playing a bit better this yr ''at times'' but if Cueto is on his game we could easily see a 4-1 game as I dont see the Cubbies hitting him hard.Rizzo and Castro both struggle against Cueto. I will root for the Over for U my friend. Thanks and BOL on them all

Atlanta Braves -1 -118 x3
my Braves cost me 2 and a half....I like Teheran to shut the Mets down tonite
Teheran 42 strikeouts and 6 walks last five starts, and 11-4 night team starts, and 7-2 team starts vs. N.L. East this season. Mets: de Grom 2-8 all team starts, including 0-4 at home. Teheran 2-0 with a 1.58 ERA in his career this park, and 2-0 with a 1.32 ERA away in his career teams starts during the month of July. Braves are 13-3 in their last 16 games vs. a right-handed starters. deGrom has walked 26 in 59 innings, a poor ratio, and Atlanta is 5-1 against NY. I like this Over but a little afraid of it so just a lean.Atlanta has played 33 overs/51 unders this year and their Teheran has been involved in 4 overs to go with 13 unders. The Mets and deGrom and his ERA @ a solid 2.41 in his last 3 starts. The #s say Under

Milwaukee Brewers* -1 -120 x1 ... Brewers have Not been good to me this yr but at this price and Peralta having a decent season @9-5, 3.35 ERA allowed 4 runs on 9 hits over 6 innings in a loss at Toronto his last time out. At home tonight, especially when you consider his record of 7-1, 2.87 ERA in 10 games under the lights so far he should be fine. Kendrick has been hit hard in past meetings with Milwaukee. Kendrick has not won in his last 3, and he's surrendered 11 runs on 23 hits in those games. He was hit for 6 runs on 9 hits over just 5 innings in his only previous meeting with the Brewers this season.

Arizona Diamondbacks* -120 x half
and
Miami Marlins/Arizona Diamondbacks* Over 9 -110 x half

see tucks thread for reasoning but bottom line is the times I have watched Hand he has been pretty bad. Hand allowed 5 runs on 10 hits over seven in his last two appearances.

New York Yankees* -1 -128 x1 ... its all about Tanaka who is 6-2, 2.30 in his last eight starts, 12-3 with a 2.27 ERA in 17 starts, including 7-1 with a 2.47 ERA in 8 road starts while Bauer is 0-1, 4.91 in his last three. I look for Bauer to giveup 3 or 4 runs while Tanaka does his magic on the Indians and Yanks playing decent ball on the road

Boston Red Sox* -1 -117 x1 ... After their loss last nite the Sox will be ready. Danks on the road is just 3-4 with a 5.89 ERA and 1.606 WHIP. Last time he took pitched at Fenway, he was hit hard for 6 runs on 11 hits in just 5 innings of work. Workman had a couple rough outings of late, but you can't forget he we didn't allow more than 2 earned runs in each of his first 5 starts of the season.

Los Angeles Dodgers* +106 x1
and
Los Angeles Dodgers/Detroit Tigers* Over 8½ -110 x1 ...
I didnt find many dogs that I really liked today but will try this small dog.The Dodgers are hitting the ball well right now with a .292 BA over the last 7 games and are avging 4.6 rpg on the road.The OVER is now 4-0 in Verlander's last 4 home starts, and 13-3 in his last 16 starts overall. He is still having trouble going deep in games and the Tigers bullpen is bad with a 5.14/ 1.58 WHIP at home and the wind blowing out from the @ 15 MPH.

Oakland Athletics* -1 -102 x3 ... plain and simple, imo the A's are the best team in MLB at present and I will be keying on them every chance I get.

Los Angeles Angels* -147 x3 ...Blue Jays have lost five in a row and eight of their last 10 and just are scoring enoutf to stay in the game against the Angels. During their five-game skid they've scored 1, 0, 1, 2 and 2 runs.

San Diego Padres* -111 x 1 ... I am Not in love with this but Rockies are in a major slump with a league worst 3-18 since June 16 after dropping seven of their last eight games. Pads Ross @ 7-8, 2.93 ERA and has recorded 111 strikeouts in 116 innings and a .228 opponent's batting average to rank among the NL's top 10 in both categories. Pads are playing decent and on a bit of a roll having won 6 of 8 and took the opener last night 6-1. The Rocks Morales has had struggles of his own, 0-3 with a 6.81 ERA over his last seven starts dating back to May.

these three are itches that I just had to scratch. I was going to just make them leans only but on second and third looks i went on and threw a half at them

Baltimore Orioles* +130 ... x half ...underated team

Kansas City Royals* -106 ... x half... underated team
Minnesota Twins 110 ...x half... still full of fight

Nice to see you back at it, if only I can get you off that Braves train....hhahahahhaa . I don't like the Upton bros... think both are over rated. GL on your action

added both for a half
Houston Astros* +136... Astros will get there 8th win in the last 32 meetings I hope.

Houston Astros/Texas Rangers* Over 9 -110 ... just a feeling that these two teams hit each other tonite

Cash, glad u passed on my Braves ....u may be correct about the Upton bros being over rated Continued GL on ur season

last nite was typical of my season...a few decent nites and then an ass kicking. still hoping for that long winning streak
7-10-1 down 6.72 on the nite....not keeping a running posted record but just for ref up around 37 for the yr which is really pisspoor for avging 2 hours a day capping bases

Good Luck fellas :shake:

2 hours a day capping bases? Well hell, son there's your problem. I never spend more than 2 or 3 minutes capping the whole card. GL :rofl:

2 hours a day capping bases? Well hell, son there's your problem. I never spend more than 2 or 3 minutes capping the whole card. GL :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah, yeah LOL I have seen that damn 5 inch thick notebook that u keep on MLB teams while I keep notes all on one little page.

U Sir are the King and always will be

Thanks Wire

Back