WNBA
652 Atlanta Dream* -7 -150 vs Connecticut Sun x1

656 Tulsa Shock* ML -185 vs Seattle Storm x1

660 Phoenix Mercury* -9 -140 vs Los Angeles Sparks x2

902 Cincinnati Reds* -137 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
901 Arizona Diamondbacks/Cincinnati Reds* Under 8 -135 x1

907 Colorado Rockies* +105 vs Chicago Cubs x1

Thanks gsro, U to my friend

Good stuff blood. Do you actually watch the WNBA games? I have never seen a game in my life and dont think I know any players. Zero knowledge. It seems like you guys find decent value there.

911 Atlanta Braves* +145 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x2
911 Atlanta Braves* +2½ -280 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x2

Good stuff blood. Do you actually watch the WNBA games? I have never seen a game in my life and dont think I know any players. Zero knowledge. It seems like you guys find decent value there.

Johnny, Wire got me in envolved in the WNBA several yrs ago as a $$ making propitiation I only watch the games that dont enter fear with my MLB :) such as Alt Dream@ 12 noon today. Atl at home is almost always a play for me in some fashion I find some of these games entertaining but some are dreadfully 'hard' to watch. Total lack of D on the whole but then some teams dont have much O either so one has to be selective.But some of these women are outstanding I do read everyday about the teams and try to keepup with the daily struggles of these ladies

D WOWW...hope we can have a big day with the women

GL guys

915 Los Angeles Angels* -124 vs Baltimore Orioles x1
915 Los Angeles Angels/Baltimore Orioles* Over 8 -133 x half

918 Cleveland Indians* -105 vs Seattle Mariners x1
917 Seattle Mariners/Cleveland Indians* Under 7½ -120 x1

921 Toronto Blue Jays* -107 vs Boston Red Sox x2
921 Toronto Blue Jays/Boston Red Sox* Over 8 -150 x half

923 New York Yankees* -1 -136 vs Texas Rangers x1...i cant bring myself to lay a dollar @ -168 on the damn yanks so i will try this and pray :)

926 Kansas City Royals* -1 -140 vs Minnesota Twins x2
925 Minnesota Twins/Kansas City Royals* Over 7 -150 x half

927 Oakland Athletics* -1 -164 vs Houston Astros x4

930 Tampa Bay Rays* -155 vs Milwaukee Brewers x2

GL blood we like most of the same. There is nice value on the Braves the way Harang is throwing

Thanks for the WNBA thoughts. I just read that coop a loop has been out with tongue cancer for the dream. I love that guy. I hear you about +2.5 with Braves. Nothing worse than being tied in the 6, lose lead in 7th and have home team push through 2nd run with 2 outs in bottom of 8 after a walk from an average relief man. I guess like the padres yesterday. Anyway, I think -280 is a good wager for this situation.

Thanks fellas
We got the 1st win in with Atl Dream winning 89-80. Hope the other games go as planned

GO Braves

923 New York Yankees* -1 -136 vs Texas Rangers x1...i cant bring myself to lay a dollar @ -168 on the damn yanks so i will try this and pray :)

I think McCarthy is going to have the best 2nd half of any pitcher that had a shitty 1st half.

I think McCarthy is going to have the best 2nd half of any pitcher that had a shitty 1st half.

az, I dont doubt that at all. All he needs is a little run support fron his team and will do it. Tonite McCarthy is 2-0 with a 1.45 ERA in his 3 starts for the Yankees. One of those starts came last time out when he held the Rangers to just one run in 6 full innings of work, while striking out 5.

btw...is there a prop for McCarthy anywhere??

Cash, I really need a long run before college ball starts. Hope it continues tonite

GL guys

All the best, Sir Hound. With u on A's, might add Yanks. Take a look at Under in Mets Stadium tonight. Should see another good outing from Hamels imo

Gorgolon, good hit on the Phillie Under,,,sorry I missed it

Cash, a little late to reply but it all worked well

d8. man we shoulda, coulda woulda had a big nite but wast to be

Thanks guys, sorry I didnt get back to U last nite

WNBA went 3-0 for a +4 but I was lucky to come out on top with the bases as the A's come back in the 9th to pull out a big win and barely put me over the top. I lost way to many games last nite but accept the good graces of the gambling gods and move on

bases went 9-8 +1.42 for about +80 on the yr

GLTA

Gorgolon, good hit on the Phillie Under,,,sorry I missed it

Cash, a little late to reply but it all worked well

d8. man we shoulda, coulda woulda had a big nite but wast to be

Thanks guys, sorry I didnt get back to U last nite

WNBA went 3-0 for a +4 but I was lucky to come out on top with the bases as the A's come back in the 9th to pull out a big win and barely put me over the top. I lost way to many games last nite but accept the good graces of the gambling gods and move on

bases went 9-8 +1.42 for about +80 on the yr

GLTA

Back