Tuesday

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
Horrible game in Milwaukee, 2H bets saved me last night.

Wiz +13

Magic have a home and home with the Hawks. I look for them to not go all out for this one, especially with injury concerns already present.

Philly +4

This is the first of a B2B. The Rockets have a revenge game in Boston on the back end of the B2B. The Celtics went into Houston and handed the first loss of the season to the Rockets.
The Rockets have also been poor on the front end of a B2B, but good on the tail end.

Last edited:
Could you guys explain it to me why you like Cats 1H instead of whole game? I can see it this way: Boston wants to win this game of course but also would like to rest key players at least in 4th quarter for tommorow game with Houston, am i missing something, what is the angle you looking at? thanks

Queens/Bulls Over 104.

The Queens rested alot of their guys last night, they should still have some left in them.

0 3 pointers in the 1H for the Queens.

thoughts on lakers game? i like lakers 1H

Hornets 1H +4/+7 for game and small play on the ML +260

Buss must have bribed the Gods or something. They've strung together a string of big wins vs. teams without one of their stars. The only "good" win they've had was against a Celtics team they met at the right time.

Gimme the Hornets with revenge.

Back