Tuesday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
32-23 +11.40 units

1-0 last night.

Tinsley +5.5 (Points/Assists) vs. Nash {1.1/1}

Nash has shot 2-8 and 3-10 since he aggravated his hyperextended right elbow in the game on Friday. If you watched the Knick game Sunday, all his jumpers looked flat and short. Now, Phoenix has to play Toronto tomorrow night. If they get up big, to the bench goes Nash. Even if they don't get up big, he won't play more than 35 or so minutes tonight. Dantoni is really going light with him this year, all about the playoffs of course and he's 34 years old now.

Indiana, conversely, has 2 days off after this game. Tinsley will play 40 minutes and will be on the attack against the helpless Nash from the opening tip. Nash can get abused by stronger PG's, as we've seen repeatedly with Baron and Cassell. Obrien's plan for this game will be to attack Nash relentlessly with Tinsley. He dropped 24 in each of his last 2 home games, and just dropped 29 vs. the Clipps. He will abuse, and I do mean abuse, Nash tonight. And Nash has to cover him, there's no choice. Nash can't switch over and let Bell cover Tinsley, b/c there's simply nobody else for Nash to cover. Joke line.

More to come. I'll post 'em as I play 'em.

Last edited:
Also, if anybody has 100% confirmation that Artest is playing tonight, please let me know.

hi killa.....congrats on a very good season so far....i try to check bar's thread and yours whenever i can....

however, in terms of your prop picks at the greek, max wager is 200 which is a joke...no point to posting those imo b/c most people don't care about such joke limits...that's my opinion only, maybe others feel differently

gl this holiday season

Oh shit, what's up Tazz? Good to hear from you. Yeah, the limits suck for most players. However I'm a small player and I know I'm not the only one. I know we have some people on here who have Greek accounts and can play these. GL on the season man, check back in some time.

hi killa....ya, good to see you man....you're doing solid work this season....as for me, same old, enjoying life, working a little, gambling a little:).....keep it up man and have a good holiday season.....cheers

:cheers:

Adding.........

Queens +4 {1.1/1}
Got a good line from the local. Great spot for the Queens. Any questions about this play just ask.

Ron Artest had ice on nearly every part of his body Sunday afternoon at Kings practice, from his shoulder to both knees and even a cold pack he wore on his hip.
But the bumps and bruises are nothing compared to the heartache Artest and his family have felt recently. In an exclusive interview with The Bee, the Kings small forward revealed that his 4-year-old daughter, Diamond, has a cancerous Wilms' tumor on her kidney.
Basketball, Artest acknowledged, just doesn't seem as important. He'd rather stay by his daughter's side in Indiana, helping the family through this time while praying for progress. But after a season in which his off-court troubles marred an otherwise-strong showing in 2006-07, he was already behind this season because of the seven-game suspension that officially ended that chapter. What's more, he is in a contract year, able to opt out of his deal this summer and looking to rebuild his reputation on and off the floor.
"It's tough because this season is the second-most important thing right now," he said. "If everything (else) was OK, then the season would be the most important, as far as career and your profession ... . But right now, my daughter's first and my career's second."
Artest said he might look at arranging treatment for his daughter in Northern California and bringing her to Sacramento. But for now he'll monitor Diamond's chemotherapy treatments in Indiana with lots of phone calls and visits whenever she comes calling.
"A lot of guys asked me: 'Why are you back? Why are you playing?' " Artest said. "If my daughter needs me, then I'm leaving. If she's OK, then I'm going to come play."

he may play...but where's his head gonna be at???

gl tonite

last time he irritated that injury, Maggette was out for four games.

he's a gametime decision, but my guess is that he's going to sit out nursing his sore pussy.

They need his scoring. Even though I think he sucks, their other players suck even more, and they're brutal without him.

nba card is gross imo. only play i like is detroit, but 6 pts of road chalk is no friend of mine. will look lakers if value at half.

gonna just play rhode island in college ball.

gl with prop, queens and suns (if you still holding that 6)

They need his scoring. Even though I think he sucks, their other players suck even more, and they're brutal without him.

Kaman's been looking pretty good this year. That should say something about that team...

Al Thornton's doubtful for the game, too.

icon_amaechi.jpg

Good luck my friend :smiley_acbe:

Wait, did the gambling gods hear me talk so much about Kevin? He left with an injury when I need him?

knicks over 183 tommorow i dont know why u guys think steph is gon hurt the offense lol craw nate and fred jones will be running all day wit the nets

holy shit, what a play on that prop lol. nash with 17! assists and tinsley managed to put up 12 with an extra point > nash

very nice

I didn't watch, but close game, probably meant nash was on the line near the end? bet you were sweating that one out lol

Back