Tuesday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
12-10 (+1.5 units)

Phoenix/Queens O213 {1.1/1}
Writeup? Fuck you. See JPicks' thread if you want reasoning. After this one wins I'll be on the under the next night.

Golden Showers -1.5 {1.1/1}

Writeup? Fuck you. Dan says they romp.

Might have a few more tomorrow depending on what my various fades around the forums play.

:7_5_142:

I suck beyond belief when the holidays roll around, be careful.

I heard JP is solid all year round, so you look good there.

GL, cannot argue with the total whatsoever. Beno looks like an all-star out there.

LMAO...never will you find a greater contradiction than bodogkilla's stance on gun control...he's a self proclaimed champion of civil liberties...yet is gung ho about gun control GO FIGURE

It's really not difficult to understand. I champion personal freedoms and rights that directly endanger only oneself. I'm pro-suicide and pro-drugs (I love saying that). Guns kill other human beings.

how can you be pro-suicide? Euthanasia - fine, I agree. But pro-suicide? Why do you hate those hot goth chicks so much?

and drug abuse can affect other people's lives as well, not to mention lead a person to a social and health-related demise.

pro-drugs (I love saying that).

only proper and sensible crackheads/junkies hurt themselves when doing drugs, that said, are there any proper and sensible ones around?

in the middle of freebasing session in the bushes next to a dirt path when kids on a school trip come walking down the path of this venue (and it's a long line of kids), how many addicts are going to stop doing what they're doing so the children aren't exposed to witnessing that shit? not many. even a more physical example is people leaving nasty balloons all over the park and innocent children having no clue with they are and possibly picking them up with bare hands thinking they are just popped, bright colored normal balloons

i can give many specific situations where the majority of drug users indirectly harm people with their habits as can you i assume, and even though i think a % of the blame resides with those that are indirectly harmed (since it is not the intention of the addict to harm that specific person), but when those being indirectly harmed are those with no real capacity of self-defense (eg. children, persons w/ mental deficiencies, etc.), then it becomes a societal danger (again, there are a small % that are responsible enough just to harm themselves :p , but that is a real small %)

and drug abuse can affect other people's lives as well, not to mention lead a person to a social and health-related demise.

The war on drugs has been an absolute disaster. It ranks up there with the worst ventures this country has ever attempted. That point cannot be disputed. The billions and billions and billions of wasted dollars. The millions of hours of manpower. The utterly embarrassing fact that we legalize alcohol, which is by EVERY possible measure, more dangerous than marijuana. Comeon man. You cannot possibly support what this country has done in terms of the war on drugs.

The war on drugs has been an absolute disaster. It ranks up there with the worst ventures this country has ever attempted. That point cannot be disputed. The billions and billions and billions of wasted dollars. The millions of hours of manpower. The utterly embarrassing fact that we legalize alcohol, which is by EVERY possible measure, more dangerous than marijuana. Comeon man. You cannot possibly support what this country has done in terms of the war on drugs.

It's hard for me to fully acknowledge what your country has done in terms of war on drugs since I live in Europe. :D And we're not even talking Western Europe here.

Btw recent studies say that marijuana is more dangerous then alcohol, but occasional drinkers and people who smoke pot once a week aren't the real problem.
Drugs are much more than just marijuana. I've done a research involving drug abuse here in Croatia (a part of a much bigger research group) so we can discuss this matter for hours.
I'll cut to the chase and say that most governments have faltered approaches towards this matter, which has proven to be quite ineffective. I would not however say that I am "pro drugs", despite all that.

HA! Now we're gettin' somewhere! Can always count on San Fransisco to be the enlightened ones. I saw Bill O'Reilly ranting about this the other night.

btw, if you guys didn't notice, the state of california is essentially dealing themselves. fucking medical marijuana is nothing more than state-sponsored pot dealing, fucking kills the price for everybody when you got clubs that are willing to pay ABSURD $$$ (like paying 40k for 10lbs w/ no thought) since they know their yuppie clients will pay top dollar no matter what.

asking even 20k for 10lbs of indoor would've gotten you a big "fuck you" and spit in the face back before the state of california decided they wanted their slice of the pie)

Another prop........

Kevin "Amaechi passed me the torch" Martin -6.5 Points vs. Marion +200 {.5/1.0}

Good. If we cash, a trip to the shooting range on me if you're ever around Myrtle Beach.

:smiley_acbe:

My uncle read it back when I invited you to come shooting with me....

and I was told emphatically that I was not to bring a gun with me to the beach. So I said, well, how bout I bring it with me, but before I get on the island I'll lock it up and keep it locked up for the entire time I'm on the beach.

and that wasn't okay. Oh no, I need to leave it at home.

My dad gave me this business of "do you really know that guy?"

:smiley_acbe:

at any rate, I haven't been anywhere near Myrtle for a couple years now, and it doesn't look like I will be anytime soon. But I'll let ya know.

Another prop........

Kevin "Amaechi passed me the torch" Martin -6.5 Points vs. Marion +200 {.5/1.0}

Martin is NOT Yag. I know the guy personally, and he isn't Yag.:down2:

Say it again, and we will both put on our flip-flops and come down to Myrtle Beach and kick your ass.:36_11_6:

The best part of this thread is post 17 when he sneaks a prop play into the thread that has nothing to do with Hoops...LMAO

Stewart, how will you be able to do that with each other's penises in your mouths..?

;)

LMAO!

BAR, funny shit, I noticed that a while ago too, hahahaha. The Nash prop post does seem oddly out of place considering the posts above and below it.

Like that Martin play btw. Espeically off a down game for him. Plenty of opportunities in this one. Nash should run circles around beno as well.

Killa,
would you and the boys can answer this as well, take it now that's it's at 216.5? I was looking into this, saw your thread, liked it more and now it's 3.5pts higher. Just wanted your thoughts before I pull the trigger. Much appreciated.

Not that you asked me.....

but 3.5 points is an awful lot. Just remember these two are on a home and home B2B, and the Suns, if they build a huge lead, have a horrible tendency to throw out the 4th Q and don't bother maintaining a cover. They may well score 230 between em, but you really don't have the same bet at Over 216 as you so at Over 213.

:shake:

Hey Red,
I did say you guys because you are the best ones around here at CTG. I appreciate the insight and will just enjoy. Much appreciated

Hey Killa, when did you get that Martin prop at +200, it's at -160 at the Greek now. I think you really caught them on that one. I might tail you on Nash over 29 1/2. GL.

Hey Killa, when did you get that Martin prop at +200, it's at -160 at the Greek now. I think you really caught them on that one. I might tail you on Nash over 29 1/2. GL.

Right before I posted it. I know. I was just laughing with JP about the line move. I'm a pussy for not risking a full unit on it.

btw, this thread only needs pictures to reach legendary status:smiley_acbe: :D:36_11_6:

What a series of diversions and plot thickening scenarios :seeya:

Back