Tuesday =)

TheRooster

Had the Cavs +6 and UNDER 174.5 yesterday;

Today;

10* Spurs 1H -4
10* Spurs -6.5
10* OVER 18 187.5

I have no idea why this total is so low. The Spurs are supposedto be a great defensive team I guess. It seems to me like they are playing into the strength of their opponents and just out matching them on every skill they have. The 108-100 score was very misleading as to how the game went. SA put in a majority of bench players in the 4th and sat their big guys. For the total to roll 30 points over the first time, I don't think the proper adjustments will be made to make this a 100-88 game in any way.

The Spurs are 16-8 at home ATS their last 24 playoff games. The SU winner in those games is 15-0-1 ATS. The Jazz are 5-13 ATS their last 18 games on the road, while the SU winner has covered the number in 17 of those 18 contests.

Spurs win and Spurs cover.

105-92

good data, Rooster. Betting against that seems like a good way to loose some money, but I'm on Utah. I was thinking they don't win, but keep it close. But reading your post has got me going, hmmm. I need to think about that total to give me some wiggle room.

Thanks.

good hit, Rooster. I tailed you on the over and that helped even out my play on Utah. I also took Utah -3 2nd half and that gave me a winning night.

Keep up the good work and thanks for posting

Thanks a lot guys...Ive been doing shitty, but felt like I had a pretty good feel of this series.

I think it ends in 4 and the Spurs have a break before they play the Stons who win in 6.

:cheers:

Back