Tuesday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 77-58 (57%)

Bullets UNDER 101.5 (-110 @ Greek)
I'll be impressed if they get to 95 tonight. Jamison out, and it looks like Butler is out too. Hibachi is banged up. Big game tomorrow vs. Miami, honestly I think this team mails it in in the 2H tonight. I really like this one.

Looking at N.O. +6, but something is holding me back......

:cheers:

Looking at N.O. +6, but something is holding me back......

:cheers:

This is my play for the night,,,,I like this one, Lebron cant carry the team every night...NO could win this outright IMO....Go ahead and play it this is my favourite dog...betting against popular faves is my MO, Clevleand doesnt deserve to be laying -6 to them...I think you see a close one tonight...JMO....GL on your other play seems thought out...:shake:

Cleveland is not a popular chalk tho.
Your right i didnt realize that the percentages had shifted so much throughout the day....I guess the dog got bet up as the day moved on.....It s a no play for me now...Sorry about the confusion.:shake:

Deshawn Stevenson will probably score 50 tonight on 21-24 shooting and hit a big 3 on the buzzer to put Wash on 102 for the game.
Good Luck

First, it was how bad Cleveland wanted this game. But now, my fade is on New Orleans. So it's a definite no-go.

Well, see, the raptors have the day off and all...

an_wink.gif

I knew those fuckers would score at the buzzer, I was just hoping it was a 2 and not a 3, haha

Back