Tuesday!!!!!!

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
Alright boys!!!! Let’s keep buzzin around these hockey games and making our bookmakers rue the day they took us on as clients!!! We’ve got a full slate of NHL to cap with games starting at 7:05pmEST/4:05pmPST

What’s looking good to you????

I’m going to look for some spots since work looks to be slow today and I love puck.

I’m going to send an email to Brad Richards and get his thots on the season.

This beats having weather scouts all over the country reporting in.

old timers may know what I mean.

just some quick stats...

Hurricanes at Blackhawks +105

Carolina are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the West conference
Carolina are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Central division

Blackhawks are on a roll. Since 11/2, they have 6 wins, 1 regulation loss, 1 loss in OT, and 1 loss in a SO. On a 4 game winning streak.

Hurricanes since 11/2, are 3-4 (2 wins in OT) & on 3 game winning streak.

Hurricanes last game on a 3 game road trip...already a successful trip. Maybe a little letdown tonight?

Lightening at Blues +100

Binnington is 2-0 with a 1.45 GAA against the Lightning
Blues offense is stagnate over the last 3 games; no flow but maybe they get it together tonight?

Odds are this game goes to OT. In the Blues last 10 games, 7 have gone to OT! They are 7-3 (on a 3 game losing streak).

1st Period Totals

VGK Over in 9 of 11 at home
MON Over in 9 of 10 at home
COL Over in 14 of Last 16
BOS Over in 7 of Last 9
BUF Over in 10 of Last 14
OTT Over in 8 of Last 11
CLB Over in 9 of Last 12

NAS Under in 7 of Last 10
CAL Under in 6 of Last 6
CAL Under in 9 of 10

I’m going to play Chi for 1 unit

Blues shook up their lines once again. I feel like that’s 4 games in a row. They are desperately trying to get any line going. Would be great to see Blais and Thomas put one in.

Oh and TB/StL goes to OT +275 (for 0.25 unit)

Tons of games tonight. Let’s get it boys.

Adding: tailing Scopey, MTL it is

Last edited:
Grabbed two pre rolled J’s for the evenings affairs.

Where I live I don’t get much hockey coverage so you’ll often find me sitting by myself with my ear buds in listening to the games on NHL app

Sens +110
Avs +115

2-1 wings

Cmon man no way can they win this game. I know it’s the lowly Sens but cmon. Just when you think you have the answers the NHL changes the questions.

Alright so while I’m waiting on the outcomes of Ottawa and Colorado, I will hop on board Press’ 1P and play

Tor/VGK OVER 2 +110 1P

I’m also playing

SJ/Edmonton Over 6.5

I see some great calls from everyone in here tonight. Brilliant work so far this year. This pace keeps up its going to be a fun year.

Back