Tuesday/Wednesday Wild Card Bases

Hey thanks fellas, truthfully not too optimistic with the injuries to Stras and Ramos looming large but Joe Ross did throw 90 pitches or so last time out and could be very helpful and also Petit may be needed if we have a bullpen type game along the way. Who knows maybe we get hot, but Ramos is a big bat to miss in middle of lineup given the way Zimmerman has struggled this year and Harper in 2nd half particularly. I'm going on Friday for Kershaw/Scherzer should be an exciting atmosphere for that one.

Hey thanks fellas, truthfully not too optimistic with the injuries to Stras and Ramos looming large but Joe Ross did throw 90 pitches or so last time out and could be very helpful and also Petit may be needed if we have a bullpen type game along the way. Who knows maybe we get hot, but Ramos is a big bat to miss in middle of lineup given the way Zimmerman has struggled this year and Harper in 2nd half particularly. I'm going on Friday for Kershaw/Scherzer should be an exciting atmosphere for that one.

that's good shit, Tim... definitely a bit jealous. have fun my man

I would have loved to see a full strength Cubs vs. Nats series. (With Stras, Schwarber,Ramos) That would have been a great series, imo. To add to the guys out, Murphy and Harper are both hurting at the moment.

Back