sea +14.5 @ det
cha +5 @ min
mem +11 @ chi
njn +11.5 @ sas
phx -3 @ por
sac +6 vs lal

hope the road doggies come out to play tomorrow

BOL to all!

i'm on GSW MEM PHX and SAC with you. let's get this cash.

thanks Marlo STEED and EHS!

5-2 night tonight whew! wasnt able to watch a single game hope all you bros had fun watching them! i sure missed the rush!

BOL and cash em again tomorrow!

:cheers:

Great hits, Kings and Memphis could have won the line easily as well (as a Lakers backer I glad they didn't)!

Great hits, Kings and Memphis could have won the line easily as well (as a Lakers backer I glad they didn't)!

hahaha i know im scanning all the play by plays now. well good hit on the lakers bro. all is fair in love, war, and nba betting. all im sure about now is that im gona be backing them grizzly bears some time very very soon.. :cheers:

I thinking the same about them. They bound to show some good games and covers ATS and even SU, but right now I'm still waiting for the right moment, maybe against Boston. They should get around 10 points spread and can cover perhaps.
One game I will put small wager on Memphis with the line for sure is against the Suns in Arizona. Suns will play them after Spurs and before GSW and that game won't be on their radar even. Will go through the motions and shouldn't cover the line that will be around 16 points at least I believe.

completely agree. Critt is showin his skills and lowry is playing like a beast, so they've got a great set of young guards that are getting better, and with Miller comin back healthy they should be legit going forward. nothing like what they look like now.

lowry is a player. gets to the line a ton and excellent perimeter defender.

Back