Tuesday South American Plays

emet15

Pretty much a regular
(6-2)
Been In a nice run right now, so lets keep things rolling..

Banfield (even) over Lanus...........
Sunday we cashed in over Lanus and today, were betting against them....

Ill Post picks and later on the writeups....

Banfiels (even)
Olimpo (+130)
San Lorenzo (-150)

Banfield has won 3 of 4 this season and 3 of the last 3, outplaying theyre rivalls completeley......
Today they face a LAnus squad who just won their first game this season, and played las saturday.... they entered a stretch of 4 games in a week and one day.......
Banfield has allways looked fairly strong at home....

IMPORTANT: This game is the rivallry of the South Of Buenos Aires, where Banfield has rulled lateley.............
LAnus bareley won last game, due tu a very dodgy call of the referee playing at home and agasints a just promoted team.........
THis is even just because its a rivallry game, and LAnus might put up a better opposition, but really is a big mismatchup visiting Banfield.....

Olimpo faces Tigre, in a game that puts together 2 just promoted teams...
Olimpo played great against Lanus last Satrday, but lost due to a dodgy call by the referee, actually they started the game winning....... Hearing some interviews, they all felt they had been robbed but they couldnt do nothing else than win today to keep themselves out of relegation trouble......
Tigre might put up some kind of a fight by stooing the game constantly with fouls, and consuming time to get the draw they need.....
I dont know how the climate would be, but if its not rainy there is no chance Olimpo looses this one.....

San Lorenzo, Last champion started the season very slow, loosing at Newells and just winning once out of 4 after that loss including one appearance in Copa Sudamericana.......
But still they are very solid, and Racing has been pretty weak since midget Moralez left for Porto......
San Lorenzo owns Racing in late meetings and with San Lorenzo playing home at 5 week, this is one of the most important games of the season, as it will give life to anyone that wins it, and will sunk both if they draw.......
THis are the kind of games you want to face at home, with your hinchas giving you suuport......

NOTE: It is very importante that if you bet this game, you follow it, if SL gets to the last 10 min winning 1-0, I would put some money on over 1.5 goals, as the have scored, or recieved goal in nearly all theyre games in the last 10 min........

Emet,
good stuff. also thanks for pointing out derbies and rivalries, that usually is a key factor in a lot of games these days. I will take your advise about doing a live bet, i believe bet365 will offer it. Thanks again.

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 width="96%" align=center border=1><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle height=22>Handicap</TD></TR><TR><TD borderColor=#d1d6e2 align=right height=30>Colo Colo
-0.50@0.840</TD></TR><TR><TD class=style3>Colo Colo
Audax Italiano
COPA SUDAMERICANA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i bet COLO COLO TODAY!!!
AND I'LL COME BACK FOR LIVE BET FOR ARGENTINA PRIMERA DIVISION.

GOOD LUCK EMETS AND MIKE

As every derby things have me on the verge of my seat!!!

Banfield just got ahead by a PK converted by the goalie

But 3 min later, we get a red card....

WHAT DO YOU THINK OVER 4/4.5?
I'D LIKE TO BET THIS ONE .
<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1187658347 align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD>H/T</TD><TD id=zd_8987659245 align=right>1 Banfield</TD><TD id=bf_8987659245 onmouseover="style.background='#FFBBFF';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #ffbbff; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1187658347.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#ffffff'">1 - 2</TD><TD id=kd_8987659245 align=left>Lanus</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Damn Red Card......
Im sure it would have cashed........

1-2 Lanus winning......

Im sure I have to put this one as one of the worst losses I´ve taken......

Dominated completeley the flow of the game until that dodgy red card the referee pulled on us.......
Lanus had done nothing but line up on theyre goal line to stop Banfield pressure.........
Comes the red Card and suddenly they find 2 lucky goals.......

Well Im still on my parlay for Olimpo and San Lorenzo......
Banfield was my strong play.......

Sorry I someone followed me on this one......

I think Banfield Has no chance of getting up after this one......
They have allready removed theyre best attacker, and have a 4-4-1

Against teams like Lanus you need full personell to stop them from running you through the sides of the pitch........... Or leave the center very weak against full frontal attacks.......(what Lanus was doing right now)......

Lanus might score one more goal, but they´ll simply take care of these result, and if they can, take some of theyre key players out cause they play 3 games in 5 days

Ok, then......
Ill see you in a couple of hours then.....

I have some classes to atend.....

Back