Tuesday Situation

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Nawlins Hawnets +6 (-120 @ Greek)
You gotta look at the respective situations here people. First Dallas. Dirk will probably not play. They are in the last game of a long-ass road trip, and all this team wants is for the playoffs to start. They fly back home tonight for 2 easy wins at home vs. Milwaukee and Knicks. The #1 seed is locked up. This is a team that will fall asleep in a few games from now to the end of the season. Nawlins flatout needs this game, period. They are 2 games behind the Clipps and Clipps have a brutal game vs. Houston tomorrow. This is a MUST win cuz they got the Spurs tomorrow which is a loss. They lose this game here tonight, they're not making the playoffs. I think it's that simple. Youth, good PG, good rebounder, desperation, and 6 points at home.

Let's get lucky again :cheers:

does the fact that they have lost 20 straight to the Mavs scare me....hell NO!!! Good lookin play man and that's what I have on my NBA plate tonight:cheers:

Judging by the line move just now, the German is suited up. That sucks.

It might be better for you that he's suited up. If he's really sick then he probably will have a bad night. You might be getting an extra point or so simply by having him active for tonight.

am i right killa your takin the warriors thursday

OVER will be the play. Warriors won't cover in a game that goes under, Phoenix will score on that team at will. They won't give me a line under 230 tho. I'm guessing 232.

OVER will be the play. Warriors won't cover in a game that goes under, Phoenix will score on that team at will. They won't give me a line under 230 tho. I'm guessing 232.
6 pack?

Possibly. I like doin the 6pack when I get a 220 range one tho, so I get 55s for the quarters. We might be lookin at 58s for the quarters here. Missing the 6pack in the Wash/GS game last week was my worst fuck up of the season.

hornies are done they go on a run take 1 point lead then dallas goes on 11-0 run david west cant even put backa 5 foot shot bum ass

yup.... hangin on for dear life right now, just need to keep it in this range and not let it get up to 18

16-5 run by Dallas after the hornies momentary lead... im not feeling confident about this here bet, lol

cant cover the spread when your two best players paul and west offensive are missing open looks

I think I've figured out how to bet the NBA.

Wanna know how?????

Be a fucking square and bet on Dallas, Spurs, and Phoenix every game.

I should've known not to bet against this team. They are simply amazing in terms of their mental focus. Unreal.

that was ugly...looked okay early third..like maybe have a run..but Dallas shut the door..

Dallas is fuckin scary right now. I have been saying they peeked a bit early but damn they are still at that summit.

BAR- I wish Nawlins woulda been an official collab play, we'd be laughing about it for years, LMAO

Down 31

watching games like this and me on the wrong side makes me wanna kill myself

Dallas is fuckin scary right now. I have been saying they peeked a bit early but damn they are still at that summit.

You also said (or something close to it) teams who lost championships *they shouldnt have* can sustain form like that in making amends the next season. I'm of this latter opinion myself. The side who overcomes these guys will be the title winners this season - thats if it happens.

You also said (or something close to it) teams who lost championships *they shouldnt have* can sustain form like that in making amends the next season. I'm of this latter opinion myself. The side who overcomes these guys will be the title winners this season - thats if it happens.

Definetly BC, if the Mavs make the Finals, I'm putting a shitload on Mavs in 4 .. they aren't messing around

Good point ATL Bandwagon

Outta the East Teams that could Rep..

Dallas would win in..

Detroit-6 games...
Miami-5 games
Cleveland -6 games

I don't think they could beat ANY team from the East in 4... especially since the Warriors will push them to 6 in their first round. The road out of the west is going to be so tough that the survivor out of the East will be ready for a battle.

Dallas had a great playoff run last season and are now playing playoff style basketball THIS this regular season. They are clicking and other teams simply aren't... I still wouldn't trust Dirk to not choke 3 or 4 games away himself in a series... when other teams will get in the dirty German's head

those are some excellent points you make inspekdah. now lets just hope the warriors can get that 8 spot.

I hate betting against Dallas. They win just about every game so all we're doing is hoping for them to win and not cover. That's why I didn't bet the game tonight. It's just not worth the aggrivation. You have to only go against them when the perfect spot comes up and they're playing a very good team which is ready and rested. Otherwise you're likely going to lose. I don't know what their record is vs. the spread but I know what their overall record is.

I don't think they could beat ANY team from the East in 4... especially since the Warriors will push them to 6 in their first round. The road out of the west is going to be so tough that the survivor out of the East will be ready for a battle.

I understand the fact that the Mavs, if they make it out, will be tired; however, it isn't like the Eastern Conference playoffs are going to be a cakewalk for the winner because everyone sucks, so they're evenly matched. The Mavs have lost 3 games against the Eastern Conference all year, and their opponent will most likely be a team that likes to slow the game down, ie Det, Chi, Cle, or Miami (preferably w/o Wade); this bodes well for DAL. You can basically count the Dallas home games as wins regardless of the opponent, so I'd give them a great shot to win two road games even if they are at some of the tougher places to play, they've been doing it all year

unless chicago gets all doped up on amphetimines there is no way we find the energy we require to get that far.

Back