Tuesday (retirement?) Play......

DaBestBody4Life

Professional Student
66-67-0.....+50.5 units
21-8-0 BIG PLAYS!!
(*7 or higher)

took some time off....waiting for the big game to appear...and I believe it has....but I am going about it all wrong and I have to admit that this is a chase game...I am chasing and this is more than twice as big as my Diamondbacks play...and it is a litle crazy of me to make this pick as I will get more haters than anything...and well I deserve it because I am breaking rule number 1 of gambling...DO NOT CHASE...i recommend that no one plays this game as large as I am playing....but IMO this game is going to be a winner and if not...well...I will be back for the playoffs to focus on less teams as I did greatly last year by riding those Cardinals...

Chicago White Sox ML +100..............*100

yes I know....woooooooow....on the White Sox...who are on the verge of taking up the basement of the AL Central from the Royals....unreal...but hey...look at Vazquez's numbers his last few outings....he won four out of his last five and is pitching great....now I know Bonderman has been lights out...so why is this line almost a PK....Vazquez has been pitching just as well as Bonderman over the last few stints and that includes shutting down the Red Sox in Fenway...that was a big win for him as it showed he can pitch on the road against a tough lineup....and now he returns home to pitch against the best lineup in baseball....and he is ready....the line just seems fishy to me as well...I mena Bonderman is 10-1....I don;t care that he is on the road....this is the White Sox who only score 3 runs a game against a team who averages around 6ish....I am taking the home team to win this afternoon delight game....lets go Javi!!!

and like I said...i do NOT want to see people in here telling me I am a fool for doing this and betting this much because if I lose I am flip-flopping my unts overall..I know...I am not advising anyone to risk this much...I already know I am chasing....but this is a BIG PLAY regardless...and my back is against the wall and I have recovered well before...let's see if I can do it one more time...

:hang:

Yikes...not a game to explode on IMO..

Best of health bro..I'm actually backing the Tiggers in that one.

Either way, get your bankroll management back together..

Wow man...100 units.

You said it yourself though, so I won't elaborate. You know it's wrong, but if you feel this is what you need to do right now, do it. I was tempted to go outside my 1-10 staking system as the slide began, but I didn't. I'm staying in, and if I have a bad season so be it.

I'll be rooting for you there bro. No plays for me here. :shake: :cheers:

Back