Tuesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
1-0 yesterday with the Salami staying under. Onto Tuesdays larger card. Going to have to make this quick, but will try and come back to post a little bit better this morning.

Sides 23-28 -4.33 unit
Totals 59-47-11 +12.96 unit
YTD 82-75-11 + 8.62 unit

Montreal / Florida under 6

Boston / Toronto under 6.5

San Jose / ST Louis over 5.5

Carolina / Ottawa over 6.5

NYR / Atlanta under 6

Thats it.

GL everyone:cheers:

Last edited:
stayiong away from ATL and TOR game...haven't been able to figure out BOS and ATL recently..GL with those.

You got me thinking about SJ over...they should be good for 4 goals by themselves.

Noose - think there are good things going for both Atl, and Toronto. Been riding the Bruins under for a bit now, but they just cant score. leafs play a different home game, teams have played a whole bunch vs each other past 2 weeks. etc. Rangers are playing defense now, and winning games 2-1, 3-1 type, not the high scoring.

SJ should get their goals vs Legace and St Loo allows goals at home, think the total is a bit too low. THey already played to a 5-4 game in October.

GL tonight

:cheers:like the Boston Under, already on it....Boston just doesn't shoot enuff to get goal chances and i think toronto realizes run and gun doesn't work, play some D.

still lookin into Rangers unda, yes they have been playin tighter, more D lately, thanks for the heads up...Atl scares me some, they have snipers.

:drink:

Might try under Rangers first period as well. Pinn is paying plus 14 cents and last 6 for Rangers at home the under first period is 5-1 while Atlanta on the road is 4-2 under last 6. GL

Gl Santa................

Is the line you quote on Montreal under 6.5 correct? I see it at under 6 -115 at Pinny.

GL

MM

Ret - they 'have' snipers, yes, but those snipers are only scoring 2.2 a night, witha PP of 4% in their last 5 games. Agree with your thoughts on the Leafs total. Thanks. GL

Tuck - Good info there, hadnt looked at recent first periods, but getting plus money with those #'s is always a good thing. GL tonight

MM - yes, my mistake, its all fixed up now, thanks for seeing that, was in a rush. GL tonight:cheers:

eames - :wacka wacka: GL

BC - Giguere is back in net tonight. As far as I have heard and is reported anyways.
:shake: GL tonight

After getting a game off, Giguere says he's good to go
By Eric Stephens, LA Times Staff Writer
November 28, 2006

Ducks goaltender Jean-Sebastien Giguere went through a full practice Monday and pronounced himself fit to play Tuesday night against the Edmonton Oilers.

Giguere sat out Sunday's 5-3 victory over the Calgary Flames because of soreness in his lower body after a taxing week that saw him start four consecutive games in a six-day span.

"I feel good," said Giguere, who has a league-leading 13 victories. "I think I'm going to go. We'll see how things go in the morning skate."

The Ducks had to start minor league call-up Michael Wall on Sunday when both Giguere and backup Ilya Bryzgalov were sidelined. Bryzgalov, who received treatment for his groin injury Monday, is improving and joined the Ducks on their two-game trip to Edmonton and Vancouver.

Wall also packed a suitcase after making 19 saves Sunday to win his NHL debut. The 21-year-old is expected to return to the team's American Hockey League affiliate in Portland, Maine, but he did his best to impress team officials.

"I just tried to keep my composure," he said. "If I'm nervous, it's going to make the team a little edgy. I have to stay calm. It's a major part of my game."

Wall figures to become Portland's No. 1 goalie after the Ducks on Monday lost Michael Leighton to the Nashville Predators, who put in a waiver claim for the goaltender.

Leighton was the first option to start for the Ducks on Sunday but had to clear waivers before he could be recalled because his experience — he has played in 42 NHL games — and other factors had him on a one-way contract. League regulations state that the Ducks will be responsible for half of his pro-rated NHL salary.

The Ducks also returned goalie David McKee to their East Coast Hockey League affiliate in Augusta, Ga.

OK, I'm off that one then. Although the price wouldve been a lot lower, didnt see EDM losing against a 3rd stringer. But their number 1 off rest? I'd want even money for the Oils in that situation, home or not.

Last edited:
BC - I did look at the over, with the layoff, and its reported it wasnt a finger, yet a leg.

Personally, Id keep an eye on the goalie, Anaheim is notorious for bad goalie info. I'll try and get onto the pre game show and if I hear otherwise I'll PM ya or track you down. GL

First period is in the books. Have the game under as well but starting with a cushion.:shake:

Hunt, thanks man. GL tonight

Tuck - nice jbob with that first period. Second period sure putting a damper on the whole game. GL with the rest of your plays

Tuck, just coming into the thread for that reason

as per the pre game Giguere is in net tonight

Edmonton pre game isnt mentioning Staios

With football winding down and not being ready to bleed me ulcers dry with basketball I turn toward hockey for some wagering excitement.
I love the
Boston / Toronto under 6.5!
It feels very right
Thank you once again Santa.:smiley_acbe:

Back