Tuesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Didnt get out of here until 11:30 last night and its going to be the same thing today so its gotta be short again. Anyways, 1-1-1 yesterday with what could very well have been a whole lot betterviolin

Sides 18-15 +4.19unit
Totals 30-32-6 -1.63 unit
YTD 48-48-6 + 2.56 unit

Montreal -139

NJ / Carolina under 6

Calgary / Dallas under 5

GL everyone:cheers:

Liquid - thinking Dallas played Smith last night for a reason, I lean to Dallas for that reason as well, but think the way CGY scores goals at a snails pace etc this was my play. Glad you like the other 2. GL

eames -
20061107_pow___11629175191205042911.gif

Ret - tend to mix up themes every so often, just happens to be cartoons pelvic thrusting right now:smiley_acbe: . GL:cheers:

santa where are the paragraph explanations on why you made the picks today? i love those...i always am betting the other way, then i read them adn change my mind and end up losing because of it :hairout: jk...but seriously where are they haha

Cass - absolutely swamped at work with a deal that fell through early Monday, and trying to get the papers organized to try to get it back. Long days, probably until tomorrow. Wish I could write them up but alas, work calls. Thanks. GL:cheers:

Santacapper said:
Cass - absolutely swamped at work with a deal that fell through early Monday, and trying to get the papers organized to try to get it back. Long days, probably until tomorrow. Wish I could write them up but alas, work calls. Thanks. GL:cheers:
...shit forgot about that. good luck with it all

Back