Tuesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
well to say this season so far hasn't been what I was hoping for would be an understatement. Going to right this ship.

Totals 26-30-5 -3.50
Sides 19-21 +2.38

YTD 45-51-5 -1.12

Minnesota +140

IMO the way these 2 teams are going there is no way CGY should be priced this high right now. THey have lost 5 straight games, one to Minny, 5 of 6 at home, and are scoring just 1.4 in their L5 games. The Flames PP is hitting at 8.7 % in their L5 games as well. I know Minny isn't exactly playing stellar hockey but they are a good team and are scoring lately at 3 a night, and with CGY giving up goals at 3.8 a night in the L5 I dont see a problrm for the Wild to get some tallies in this one. Backstrom in his 3rd game back should be in the swing again. I'll go against a very overpriced fave here.

Thats it right now.

GL everyone:cheers:

good luck Santa, calgary has been awful at home all year indeed, but they have good historical success against Minny there i think (need to double check later when I finish up pucks)

Xpression - yeah, Calgary has historically done well vs the Wild, 13-3 in CGY. But at the same time, they have 'historically' done well in their own arena and that is far from happening right now. GL tonight

I am tempted. Over at the Blues newspaper read a discussion about how lost the Calgary team is with Keenan. Guy even talks like a joke. Article is quite funny. We knew he would be a disaster but turning Kip into a joke goalie is really vintage Keenan. Just really reluctant to play Minn till Galbornik gets back. GL

Satyr - right now, have decent leans to Florida and over... but FLorida's road play has me concerned right now so it will most likely be nothing. No promises though, lol. GL

Jump - glad I could help out. GL tonight

Tuck - I've been reading some stuff too, it's pretty funny. Swear his coaching is where goalies go to lose their careers. Kiprusoff has been mediocre at best. Understand waiting for Gaborik, as he has 29 career points vs CGY but is a -9, but I can't justify the Flames price at all. GL

this looks like a good wager, with Backstrom in net. You are right though about the pricing. Saddledome hasn't been as effective as it was the past few seasons. When I read the news about Keenan being the new coach, ha you know its just leading to disaster. Wish the Leafs hired Keenan, match made in heaven

Tmike - lol. It would probably offset each other and they'd be a cup contender. GL

Adding

Grand Salami over 28.5 +102

Detroit -0.5 +106

I am tempted. Over at the Blues newspaper read a discussion about how lost the Calgary team is with Keenan. Guy even talks like a joke. Article is quite funny. We knew he would be a disaster but turning Kip into a joke goalie is really vintage Keenan. Just really reluctant to play Minn till Galbornik gets back. GL

I don't know why he does that! You'd think someone would pull Keenan aside and tell him that you can't treat goalies that way, you must treat them like a difficult female diva singer. GL with the picks SC

Bar - always good to hear. GL

Cat - nobody pulls Keenan aside, one day we'll dig up the thread where we were all ripping the hire, lol. GL

Back