Tuesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Nothign on yesterdays short card. 3-2 on Saturday night, 2 added plays being the losses. Have to be real quick today.

Sides 62-60 +7.73 unit
Totals 165-157-27 12.18 unit

YTD 227-217-27 +19.91 unit

Carolina / Toronto under 6

Boston / Ottawa under 6.5

Florida +157

New Jersey +117

Phoenix / Dallas over 5.5 + 106

For Fondy

Carolina / Toronto under 6

Under 13-6-2 last 21 meetings, including 2-1 this season. Both teams are allowing under 3 a night in their L5 games, both scoring drops off in H/A splits. Not sold on Carolinas scoring of late with them getting a brutal Brodeur, Washington and a shoot out vs SJ who has had some defensive troubles of late. Under 22-13 Canes road games, 21-14 in Toronto home games. Dont expect many chances in a huge playoff implication game.

Boston / Ottawa under 6.5

Boston isnt even scoring 1 goal a game in their L5 outings, they have been shut out 3 times in that span and IMO are playing the season out now. Total is based on Ottawas scoring. Takes 2 to get to 7 on most nights, and with the Sens and Emery in the backstop allowing 2.2 L5, 2.37 @ home I dont think it should be 6.5. not the same Sens team.

Florida +157

Panthers scoring 4 a night L5, Lightning allwong 4 L5. Thing that gets me is Panthers doing it at even strength, with TB PK unit sitting at 75% it should help the Panthers get their PP back on track a bit. Goalie woes galore in TB. Dont think this price should be this high. Yeah I know, home team dominated, but both teams going in the same direction right now.

New Jersey +117

NJ 5-1 vs the Islanders this season, getting plus money. Aware of the injuries but the Devils want a win just as bad with the battle for the division with the Penguins going on right now. Isles are givign up 3.6 L5 games, granted the majority with the Panthers game where they allowed 8. Brodeur 37-17 with a GAA of 2.17 vs the Isles. DiPiero 7-8 GAA of 2.42 vs the Devils.

Phoenix / Dallas over 5.5 + 106

4-3, 5-4, 5-2, 4-3.... scores of the last 4 meetings between the 2. Both allowing over 3, L5 games, Stars scoring 3.2. Both PP units at over 20% L5, Stars PK unit a woeful 65% L5. Pheonix allwoing 3.55 a night on the road and Im getting + money on a total of 5.5. I'll bite

GL Everyone:cheers: <!-- / message -->

Toronto under is by far the best of these totals and I bet it. Avoiding Ottawa and waiting till closer to game time for goalie info on Dallas. Played Florida but Regulation. Team is terrible after regulation and it pays better. GL

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Santa!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TOR
1-6 SU after their last 6 wins.
3-7 SU after their last 10 wins by 3+ goals.

Anyone really believe this team makes the playoffs?

I have a small bet on CAR, tuck. So I'm not complaining about the 2nd, only the 1st.
icon12.gif

btw, can you tell me if Jersey became the Fav the moment NYI lost their starter goalie?

Orange - thanks man. Lets get it. GL

TUck - Ward let in an absolutely brutal goal. Raycroft had no chance, pace seems to have settled down after the fast start. GL

Terp - you too. GL

BC - I do. lol. GL

BAR - tell me amout it, lol.

Catfood - sure like those teams taking a total by themselves... thank goodness for that in this case. GL

Cannon - glad we could have a good night. Thanks. GL

Back