Tuesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
1-0 last night with a nice 3rd period in Philly. Pace was good through the first. Making it fairly quick today.

Sides 42-41 +5.49 unit
Totals 138-127-26 +14. 36 unit
YTD 180-168-26 +19.85 unit

Toronto -0.5 +107

15-3 is the Leafs record vs the Isles in Toronto over the years including 5 straight. Raycroft is playing great in goal. Isles have lost 3 straight road games. What better way to celebrate the Leafs Captains birthday than with a bit W.

Phoenix / Tampa Bay under 6.5

Ok, so The Yotes score 2.37 a night on the road, 2.6 on the season and 2 flat in their last 5. Tampa Bay if people read my plays score on the road... not so much at home where the under is 16-7 they net 2.78, 3 flat for the year and 2.6 in their last 5. Phoenix allows the goals on the road and its why this total is at 6.5, but they have been holding teams to 2.4 in L5 games, TB has held them to 2.00 even in L5. PHX just lost scorer Nagy to a trade yesterday. Mixes up the lines etc. Whole lotta 2's in the writing for 2 teams needing to total 7 or more. Too high IMO

Thats it right now.

GL everyone:cheers:

Guggs - to be honest I havent had a chacne to look at any euro hockey in about a month so Im out to lunch on them right now. Been meaning to get back in. Sorry I cant be of more help there. GL

Good luck today! I really like the Leafs play.

I've been meaning to get back to the Euro Leagues too, but work has been kicking my ass :spank: lately... Hopefully I will have more time when it comes down to the playoff.

Nice season Santa..unlike some that have had to wewoad monies often
stpatrick2.gif

BAR - lmao, thanks man, as of now it's not the best season I've had but I'll take it over reloading the moneys 17 times anyday. :dance3: :boff:

GL :cheers:

:cheers:
BAR - lmao, thanks man, as of now it's not the best season I've had but I'll take it over reloading the moneys 17 times anyday. :dance3: :boff:

GL :cheers:

LOL-well your up close to 20 units and 12 over .500..shows you use the juice correctly and win more than you lose.

Theres this chotch who owns a sports forum..I mean..sheep69 site that posts Hockey picks at Covers and is a documneted 3-16..makes Cass fel like a winner

LMao BAR...

well Leafs have domintated the Isles everywhere but the scoreboard... outshooting them about 17-1 in the 3rd period. Ran into DiPietro staning on his head with about 2 diving across the crease saves in the 3rd alone... 2 posts...

thems the breaks sometimes

Back