Tuesday plays

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Riding with the Ump crew in Houston:

PIT/HOU OVER 9.5 -115 three units

Also love the OVER at Great American:

Welke a tight zone and PEavy has given up 4 runs in three of his last four on the road. Cueto stinks.

SD/CINCY OVER 8 +100 three units

O's game is tough. Lots of things point to UNDER (Ump, Marcum, lack of run support from Marcum, etc). But I can't play it the way the O's pen has looked, and Jays should SHELL this kid from Baltimore.

Looking hard at a Jays -1.5 play.

Yep Blue Chip I do. Very much. In fact I'm looking at the Jays -1.5 tonight. Only problem is that Marcum doesn't get much run support, but Jays are a solid pay tonight. Good luck with it.

Marcum does not get run support, I mentioned that in the discussion thread, and that would be a compelling reason to lay off the RL. Although the RL has a fat price tag I like, I am content will laying six cents on Matchbook with Toronto.

GL tonight scdoggy

He'll get run support against Olsen. Trust me. I'm in.

TOR +103 two units
TOR -1.5 +155 one unit.

Rangers/WhiteSox OVER 9.5 -120 three units

Buehrle on a day's less rest to attendy grandpa's funeral tomorrow. Ewwww....
Shitty pitcher for the Rangers.
Hitters park.
Both pens struggling lately. Rangers pen just sucks in general.

Shitty pitcher for the Rangers, but he did shutdown the Chisox in his last start...he could very easily get lit up here though, gl

Sonuvabitch! I took Toronto -106 earlier this morning thinking the line would move against me based on the available money that was showing, and Matchbook is now offering +107. Damn!

Thanks Shorty. I hate going against Joyce, but I agree the other factors outweigh the ump.

I'm starting to LOVE Colorado. Kershaw is still not there.

george jefferson!!!
pimp walk extraordinare!! before martin there was the bragadoccio
owner of 7 laundromats.
gonna t-storm possibly in houston .
dont know much about the stadium . do they close the dome automatically ?
wind blowin out nice to left from what i understand .
good luck and continued success.....

Thanks Shorty. I hate going against Joyce, but I agree the other factors outweigh the ump.

I'm starting to LOVE Colorado. Kershaw is still not there.
I wanted to play Balty over but couldn't do it based on Toronto's weak output vs. LH's but I'll root for you. I really do like Colorado as well. GL Doggy :cheers:

Back