Tuesday Plays

cxbbum

Kickball Investor
first plays posted at this site....I've posted kickball plays every day for the last 34 weeks at another site, right up to yesterday in fact, picking up +307 units (over 30K) in the process....seems if it's not football,hoops or baseball, people there are not interested......I posted under this same name, so there may be some here that recognize me, who knows....seems like you guys support each other over here,so I figure I'll give posting here a try.....don't have time for elaborate write ups, I'd rather use my time capping....so if that is a problem, let me know and I will cease from posting here forthwith.....all times EST

Finland Liiga Cup 1:30pm

2* Tampere pk , -1/2 -120

Scotland Division 3 3:30pm

2* Albion R / Stenhousemuir over 2.5 , 3 -118

England Conference 3:45pm

3* Dag+Red / Stevenage over 2.5 , 3 -106

2* Dag+Red -1/2 +103

lines from pinny and bet365....have 7 books that I use on a regular basis, and I'll always post where the lines come from....I only play sides and overs....you won't ever see an under play in my thread....D+R has been a cash cow for me this season with 23 of 37 games going over....Stevenage has been the same with 24 of 34 going over....same thing with Albion with 23 of 30 games going over, and both them and Sten will score as well as leak goals....I play a ton of games, especially on the weekends when you have games starting nearly every hour World wide from Friday night Japan J League at midnight to Sunday night Mexico Clausura at 9....last weekend I posted nearly 80 plays in a straight 30 hour span....easy to do with the staggered kickoffs and a few pots of strong coffee....and winning as you go always helps....lol....I recap every night and keep an accurate record of my plays....as I vary the units on my plays, having a winning record is not my top priority....bottom line is....I usually play between 1-3 units per play....but will play up to 10 units (10* plays are rare).....might not be popular with most people, but it's worked for me over the years....good luck fellas, and let's make some coin

adding

Finland Liiga Cup 11am

2* Viikingit / Inter Turku over 2.5 -109

Austria Erste Division 2pm

2* Austria W Am / Kapfenberg over 2.5 , 3 -113

2* Austria W Am -1/2 -115

2* A. Lustenau / Hartburg over 2.5 , 3 +108

pinny,betUK

hey mate your name does ring a bell in other forums.

Welcome along. Its good to see someone playing plenty of different leagues. I was trying to get some info on the Finland matches. I might have to play along with the Over seems to be very free flowing in the Cup right now. Good Luck today mate.

thanks fellas

I am impressed...rarely had 1 person say anything in my threads at my other place....and here I have 2 of you chiming in on my first post....lol....Mike, I just sent Fondy a PM, I'll forward it to you too buddy.....thanks for the welcome guys....nice start to the day as the Viikingit over cashes in the 18th minute.....gotta be a good sign (hopefully....lol).......gl

nah its good to have another input on this sport. Be sure to stick around come MLS season. SHSUHorn and myself are going to focus on this league to make it a money maker. Horn has many contacts and is good friends with the defending champs Houston Dynamos. But if u got any good info post away. My mate wuntun is great at the Irish league, we've got some big punters here but they just keep it low key.

I'm going to tail you on Dag/Stevenage over, i haven't really paid too much attention today as that stupid Tottenham/Chelsea game had me to regain my thoughts. Nevertheless not a big fan of Internationals so i might just play a few games today before they are gone!

I hear ya....

I had the Spurs yesterday too...also had the over....but on that same note, I had Man U over too....lol....haven't done much with MLS, but I do use a lot of different leagues....Holland and Chile are 2 of my favorites....love all the lower leagues of England too....my least favorite is Portugal....and very rarely do I lift my boycott of the Superliga....lol

I had the Spurs yesterday too...also had the over....but on that same note, I had Man U over too....lol....haven't done much with MLS, but I do use a lot of different leagues....Holland and Chile are 2 of my favorites....love all the lower leagues of England too....my least favorite is Portugal....and very rarely do I lift my boycott of the Superliga....lol

yah i'm staying away from Portugal after all it is called the Bwin League for christ sakes you are sponsored by a betting company.

I like lower leagues, majority of the time u can catch the books off guard as they don't really care too much for it. I enjoy the Scandinavian leagues though, especially Norway's 2nd Division. The Goals come pouring in and the handicaps are a great way to follow.

Very nice call on the Over in Viikingit match. I'm totally clueless with Austria teams, hope u could give some insight on them. But their overs looked .. some how really tempting, hmmm. Anyway, good luck ~ :shake:

thx popcorn and zenith.....

indeed Mike....I feel the same about the Scandinavian leagues....every one of them....being the overs "addict" that I am.....lol....Zenith, Austria's 2nd league usually produces plenty of goals....last week was the first week back after the winter break and 3 of the 6 matches went over....I feel that at least 4 will today....important to me to get the double handicap of 2.5 and 3 rather than the straight 3....and the straight over 2.5 is usually too much juice....I usually don't go higher than -140 or so on any play, side or total....keeping plays juice free or low is a big part of my money managment....just my opinion of course....gl guys

Indeed, money management is the key to everything, can't agree more. I would play the same way too if i were in your situation.

It seems that 2 of Austria's matches has been postponed:

A. Lustenau / Hartburg
Leoben / Karnten

Hmm, this is making it even more tempting. I might just tail you in the Austria W Am / Kapfenberg Over.

:smiley_acbe:

haven't seen...

anything on postponed games yet, but it doesn't suprise me because of the weather they've had recently.....thanks fellas, again, for the warm welcome....truly new territory for me as most of the people at the other place avoided the soccer board like it was a leper colony....lol

yup

seems that those 2 have been postponed.....they are off the board now....they got some snow over the last couple days....so the A Lust/Hartberg play gets cancelled.....hopefully the Austria W Am match will be a go.....was looking at the Tampere overs, but Honka appears to be so much different than last year....as in night and day....they may not even get on the scoresheet, imo

geeez

Tampere playing a man down....Honka puts 2 in the net in a 5 minute span....always found it difficult to cap red cards....lol....almost pulled the trigger on that over, but didn't

and then 2 in the 78th and 80th minute....lol....sorry for Tampere boys....no doubt in my mind the only reason they lost is due to that 31st minute red card.....hell, they scored 6 minutes later being a man down, but couldn't hold off Honka

results

5-2 +2.48* on the afternoon....top play tanks as the scoring came too late....D+R 2-0.....I'll again be on the Stevenage over come saturday....2 wins only cashing half, put a damper on things a bit....want to mention one of my favorite teams in all of South America, Chile's Colo Colo.....and when I say my "favorite" team, I strickly mean money makers, as my favorite teams are those who make me money....they just kicked off at 6:30 in the Copa Libertadores, and this is the first time in a long time (going back to last season) that I have not used them as overs.....this season in the Apertura, their overs are 9-2....and in the Copa L, their overs are 2-0....even with superstar Matias Fernandez moving on to the La Liga (Villarreal) before the season started, they are still a goal scoring machine.....only reason I didn't use them tonight is because Caracas is 2-0 in group play, sitting pretty at the top of group 6, with a pair of 1-0 wins, including the shock heard around South America 11 days ago when they beat River Plate as a +1200 road dog (no, I wasn't on them...lol).....also the fact that Caracas has only leaked 4 goals in their last 8 home games, on top of only scoring 4 goals in their last 5 home games....so my thought was they would put 10 men behind the ball and work some counters.....and as soon as I typed that, Colo bangs one in on the 20th minute....lol....and another one on the 28th minute....anyway my point is that I use them almost every game, and I wish the hell I would of tonight now....lol....you will see them as my avatar quite often....man, I'm suprised they haven't punched another in....lol....looking at the late Copa L games now.....anyone's thoughts are more than welcome......gl

adding

Copa Libertadores 8:45pm

1* Real Portosi -1 -141

1* Cerro Porteno -1/2 +113

oly and pinny....home side stats too hard to ignore here....plus the elevation at Portosi, along with Maracaibo missing some starters, including their keeper make these worth a small play to me....oh, and of course after I give reasons for why I was laying off the over with Colo Colo, they go on to win 4-0.....lol.......gl

results

split in S America 1-1 -28 bucks....6-3 +2.2* on the day.....could of used a 1H goal in the D+R game......gl

Back