Dogs: 6-11 -1.29 Units
Halves: 6-5 +2.076 Units
Misc: 2-2 +1.05 Units
Quarters: 8-9 -.726 Units

2-1 +.95 units yesterday.

Plays:

New Orleans Hornets -2.5 (6 Units)
New Orleans Hornets -3 (4 Units)

Just look at both teams schedules, we all know who the Lakers are waiting to play. Got this as soon as I saw it and added more. Part "Homer" play... great situation for the Hornets to be in.

Miami Heat -9 (2 Units)
Doesnt seem many agree here but schedule favors Miami, GSW about to finish out a road trip playing 6 of their last 7 on the road. 12 games in 19 days or something and 9 of those were roadies. I wouldve liked the Heat to have lost their last game but Warriors could just tank it, although they did that tonight...

Minnesota Timberwolves +13
Spurs B2B, why not ride it. Minny is 4-3 ATS on 2 days rest. Spurs did rest their guys but theyve got the Suns coming up, wholl be on 5 days of rest. Suns beat the Spurs earlier this year in San Antonio. Ill take my chances with the T-Wolves to cover, backdoor is always there.

Possible Indiana play but dont like the Nets just got torched, maybe an OVER in that game. Charlotte off a bad loss. May be tempted to take Portland. Ill catch up with the rest tomorrow, always on the look out for Quarter or Half plays but already have plenty of action.

BOL To Yall Tuesday :cheers:

Good Luck Renew. Like that Minnesota Play, played it myself. Might hit a little ML, doubt we see any kind of motivation out of the Spurs tonight...should be very close.

thanks bukii - the lake show has been a nightmare of a matchup for us but tonight should be a different story.

thanks marlo - may have to add more to this one. GL tonight

sharp - still hasnt been ruled out yet. he practiced some yesterday and feels good but byrons got the last say so Ive got nothing really.

thanks JP - yup, I like to think I know the Hornets pretty well. well see what happens though

cashman - whats not to like still? devin browns been starting and Im not trying to say that he fixes the problem, you can look at it a couple ways.

1) how much of a difference would you see in the line if Peja was definitely playing? probably none

2) simply break it down. Rasual Butler has soldified his spot in the starting line up for some time, mo pete now is off the bench, james posey has been far more consistant than peja. antonio daniels has really helped the bench play out. weve already have experience playing without peja this season, almost an entire season without him 2 years ago. You adjust your scheme for missing a shooter like peja but CP3 is the one who makes the offense work but that just means more touches for Paul and West, and its never a bad thing to give those guys the ball. we are far from being dependent on Peja

Pejas a game-time decision. participated in the morning shootaround and practice but Byron said he was leaning to keeping him out even though Peja didnt look to have any problems. Dont mind that, weve got 2 more games on Thursday and Friday vs ORL and HOU. Id like to take the HOU one regardless of tonights result and Im sure Byron wants to win that division game too.

Not questioning the play or your lack of knowledge of the game, i have not seen NO play much especially lately. just wanted your feedback since i know your passion for this team. BOL :cheers:

gothca cash - usually have no problem betting with or against the Hornets. they usually win big or lose big if you just look at the final score, game might be a lot closer but the final result is all that matters ha. GL tonight

thanks cashe - good situation, Hornets were awful. missing antonio daniels hurt us with no back up PG essentially. Just one of those nights we couldnt hit a shot and Lakers were on fire. I hope they crash and burn on Christmas.

added a 3 unit play on the Hornets -5.5 2H so that stopped some the bleeding. not much by it helps (posted in the in-game)

Back