Tuesday Plays from North of the Border

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
Alright I'm back, couldn't resist to play some games yesteday. Let's have some fun today. Will be playing only 5 games max per weekday but on Weekends might extend it. Right now I want to work with a $500 bankroll and see how I can go from there.

Wales Premier League
Newi Cefn Druids vs Bangor City
Bangor City -0.5 @ 1.735 $50 to win $37.50

African Cup of Nations
Egypt vs Cameroon
Cameroon ML @ 2.10 $50 to win $55

England Coca Cola League 1
Swansea City vs Crewe
Swansea City -1.25 @ 1.806 $160.19 to win $129.19

Only those 3 for today. Good Luck

I'm in class right now so I havn't looked at the Egypt-Cam game as much as I would like but I was leaning on Cameroon -.5. Glad to see your on it too. GL today :tiphat:

I'm in class right now so I havn't looked at the Egypt-Cam game as much as I would like but I was leaning on Cameroon -.5. Glad to see your on it too. GL today :tiphat:

This should be a close game. I expect Cameroon to win 1-0 or something of that sort. GL!

1-0 Egypt, from the penalty. Well deserved, they look much much better. Cameroon can't even keep the ball in the Egyptian's side for more than a minute

yeah guess I went the wrong way with this one, gotta stop betting these Africa cup games by who has the better team on FIFA 08 :tiphat:

yeah guess I went the wrong way with this one, gotta stop betting these Africa cup games by who has the better team on FIFA 08 :tiphat:

hahaha another capping technique.

still got time, Cameroon pressing more but Egypt holding their ground very well

Back