Tuesday Playoff Discussion

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Porcello no appearances with Hernandez

Sabathia w/Hernandez
1539121007369.png
Hernandez 16-13 o/u, 1.37 whip (18th highest of 89)

1539121663007.png

IMO, Angel Hernandez is one of the worst umpires to dawn the blue. I took note of him very early in his career as someone who abuses his power and thinks he's above the game. Recall a Giants game I was watching maybe 7 years ago with him at the dish. Ran Bum, Posey and Bochey for absolutely nothing and was just awful in the exchanges. All this to say, I think he could be bad and/or crooked. If the latter, MLB sure would like a game 5 Elimination game between the Sox and the Yanks.
:confused3:

Dam yankess -150 lawd i dont like that. I may take the over 9 at -120 any thoughts

Shit, Glad I got early. I also did small parlay w yanks/over but most my money on yanks.. doubt I’d have played at -150 tho. Could always lay the 1.5! Lol. If it gonna be a slugfest prob won’t be a 1 run game.

IMO, Angel Hernandez is one of the worst umpires to dawn the blue. I took note of him very early in his career as someone who abuses his power and thinks he's above the game. Recall a Giants game I was watching maybe 7 years ago with him at the dish. Ran Bum, Posey and Bochey for absolutely nothing and was just awful in the exchanges. All this to say, I think he could be bad and/or crooked. If the latter, MLB sure would like a game 5 Elimination game between the Sox and the Yanks.
:confused3:

If there was an umpire that was shady Angel would be my first suspect.

Super hi profile game. He is odd choice.

We need an Emkee opinion.

SOX 8-2 AWAY AFTER SCORING DD THIS YEAR
14-4 LAST 2 YEARS

GOOD LUCK GUYS...BUT I'M GOING WITH HOT-SOX

LEGGO
  • 921 Boston Red Sox +137
  • 921 Boston Red Sox/New York Yankees Over 9 -103
PORCELLO 0.64 WHIP VS STRIPES IN 4 STARTS THIS YEAR
CC IS OLD(5.40 ERA L30 DAYS) AND SOX 5-2 LAST 7 VS LEFTIES

:shake:

Back