Tuesday Play...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Been gone a minute...huge win Saturday night

Small play tonight.

Phoenix -3 -10 1.5 units

BOL guys...back more later in wek in looks like...gotta go computer shopping as I broke my regular one.:down:

The offense will run smoothly enough tonight. Amare has been playiung at such a high level. He wins the matchup with Zach tonight. Portland is a solid home dog but Phoenix still has too many horses and are getting a short line even w/o Steve.

THe ex factor is my homie dickau..

BTW did u read where tyrus thomas said hes only doin the dunk contest to get some free money lmao

This will be easy to bet.. green or robinson both should be + odds..

Nash being out hurts, but not the 5 points or whatever it was they adjusted the line...Barbosa is a stud

that guy can get to the hole on anybody in the NBA

its unreal...he just goes around people at will

good luck on the pick

I had not seen that bro...gotta catch up on some stuff...

Thats funny as hell..he should be reaaal into it ;)

Lmfao...

Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Nash sidelined with right shoulder inflammation

<HR width="100%" noShade SIZE=1>Associated Press

PHOENIX -- All-Star point guard Steve Nash will sit out the Phoenix Suns' game at Portland Tuesday night because of inflammation in his right shoulder, the team said.

<!---------------------INLINE HEADSHOT (BEGIN)--------------------->
3103.jpg

Nash

<!---------------------INLINE HEADSHOT (END)--------------------->

The NBA's two-time defending MVP didn't play in the second half of the Suns' 113-108 victory in Denver on Monday night.

That didn't stop him from delivering a blistering lecture to his teammates after a lethargic first half. The team responded with a strong second half for its 38th victory of the season.

Nash said he first felt soreness in the shoulder when he got out of bed on Thursday and it has worsened daily since.

After Tuesday's game, the Suns don't play again until Friday, when they are home against Atlanta.

Nash is averaging career highs of 19.3 points and an NBA-leading 11.8 assists per game.

SALT LAKE CITY -- Perhaps Tyrus Thomas will display more energy and enthusiasm during the slam-dunk contest than he did Monday in discussing his participation.

Asked if he were excited about becoming the first Bull since Scottie Pippen in 1990 to participate in the event as part of All-Star weekend, Thomas barely looked up from untying his shoes.

<TABLE cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/trb.chicagosports/sports/basketball/bulls;ptype=s;slug=cs-070205bullsbits;rg=ur;sz=300x250;tile=2;ord=99359379?" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left><!--quigo ads--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><!-- quigo adsonar content ads begin--><IFRAME marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="/central/javascript/quigo/quigo-adsonar.html?pid=349757&ps=821670&width=131&height=250" frameBorder=0 width=131 scrolling=no height=250></IFRAME><!-- quigo adsonar content ads end--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
"Not really," Thomas said. "I'm just going to go out there, get my check and call it a day."

Asked if an opportunity to rub elbows with some of the game's greats could be beneficial for a rookie, Thomas kept unlacing.

"I'm just into the free money," he said. "That's it. I'll just do whatever when I get out there."

Thomas makes $3.26 million.

The winner gets $35,000. The runner-up receives $22,500. Third and fourth place are worth $16,125.

Thomas' competition is Orlando's Dwight Howard, Boston's Gerald Green and defending champion Nate Robinson of the Knicks.

Michael Jordan will serve as a judge along with heavyweights Dominique Wilkins, Julius Erving, Kobe Bryant and Vince Carter. This slightly stirred Thomas.

"I might have to break out some tapes of old contests," he said. "But I'm just taking it for what it's worth."

Jordan is the event's only back-to-back winner, and his winning dunk from the foul line at the Chicago Stadium in 1988 still resonates with Bulls fans.

I don't buy it that he won't be motivated. I think he's laying low.

Love the Suns tonight. Can't believe the line dropped 5.5 from last night. Is somebody hurt?

Love the Suns tonight. Can't believe the line dropped 5.5 from last night. Is somebody hurt?
I think there was the raja bell rumors :cheers:he might have moved that line

Hey BAR, obviously you don't know...but....

NASH ISN'T PLAYING!

are you sure you want to make this play?

Hey Bar nice play with the lakers sat.... I'm with you on phoenix...
What do you think about Det? I'm leaning towards celts with 11.5... Did you hear what mr. big shot said sunday against clevland at half time...

I think the line will go up once people see that..
Guard/forward Eric Piatkowski (pie-it-COW-ski) will take his spot on the Suns active roster

I think Nash hurt himself celebrating in the locker room last night

I've got some buddies out in Portland that will try and confirm this

word on the St Catherine's Street is that Canada's fav son NASH is out!!!!!:new_shocked:

and no..i don't think Nash moved the line...violin

I KNOW it was to do with Raef LaFrentz gettin xtra minutes tonite...that boy is a baller!:36_11_6:

Eric P. is good for 10/10 from the 3 point line MINIMUM

If anything, his playing time should move the line back to -8.5

watch out for Pat Burke tonight hes going to be huge :smiley_acbe:

Have to pass on this one. If line goes back up a point, I'm probably on Blazers as a hungry home dog.

1 quarter was amazing....2 quarter sucked balls. let's get some good outta the sunz in the 2h!

damn barbosa is a stud

whens he a free agent? im starting my official 'Bring Barbosa to Philly' campaign

there could be worse things than watching him and durant running up and down the floor for the next 10 years...

damn barbosa is a stud

whens he a free agent? im starting my official 'Bring Barbosa to Philly' campaign

there could be worse things than watching him and durant running up and down the floor for the next 10 years...

I want him to run the point with the Lakers :smiley_acbe:

Back