Tuesday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Carolina Hurricanes -0.5 2.150

I'm one day early but since theres nothing I like today... Toronto and Carolina are two very similar teams: good size all around, big forechecking forwards, and both possessing excellent five on five play. So similar that I think when the leafs put this team together they used the Stanley cup winning hurricanes as their blueprint. McCabe is out for the leafs and hes a big part of that team. And since both teams are so similar, I got to go with the home side.

Anaheim Ducks ML 2.360

Second game of a home and home series with the Sharks. San Jose won the first last night. Its hard for a team to sweep those, especially against a quality side like the Ducks.

No Yotes? How come Cat? And I'm starting to like them :D.

Really, not on your lean list?

GL tonight Cat, I'm looking at the Canes as well.

Canes are such a hit and miss team.

Im interested to see how the Leafs handle no McCabe this time around. Last time he was the whipping boy and they played better, this time he's been one of our better blue liners. Dirty Habs
icon12.gif

No Yotes? How come Cat? And I'm starting to like them :D.

Really, not on your lean list?

GL tonight Cat, I'm looking at the Canes as well.

Tell me about it. Sunday the Coyotes were over 3-1 underdogs against the rangers and I was reading that Jagr wasn't feeling too well and Lundqvist had the flu and I was gonna play it but then I chickened outviolin, and it turned out that Phoenix blew them out of the arena. But I don't know about tonight, kinda have to expect Philadelphia to win big here with Phoenix having so many road games in relatively few days, although they haven't exactly strained themselves the last games. Im getting to like em too, I might ask Santa for a Coyotes jersey this Christmas:prayer

Canes are such a hit and miss team.

Im interested to see how the Leafs handle no McCabe this time around. Last time he was the whipping boy and they played better, this time he's been one of our better blue liners. Dirty Habs
icon12.gif

I know the Canes have been irregular. But at the beginning of the year, I felt they could go all the way to the finals. And now is the right time for them to get hot. And we saw what damage the little skinny habs forwards did to Toronto's defense last Saturday; with the big Canes tonight, half of the leafs' defense is liable to leave on a stretcher ;)

The good news is if you sweep I make money. On Toronto and Anaheim. Regarding Anaheim really see this as a very logical pick. We know that Sharks are tremendous in the b-b game. This is the game After the b-b so hopefully a big drop in effort. GL

catfood---another outstanding night! I've been tracking your plays and analysis for the past few weeks and just wanted to thank you for pointing me in the right direction on a couple of plays. Keep up the good work, you seem to be in some sort of a groove!

Thanks guys, and thank you Fade-Rautha and welcome aboard. Carolina wins but in OT. 1-1 (+0.36) for the night.

Back