Tuesday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Montreal ML 2.250

Well Price is alright and will start tonight. The habs should have the devil on their heels tonight.

Calgary Flames (1st Period) -0.5 2.850

Got to take a chance at these odds. I like St.Louis but they start games slow and are often behind after the first period, especially on the road. Good luck everyone!

Adding:
Ottawa -1.5 3.100

Ottawas been pretty good at shutting down Lecavalier in the past. Gotta love the odds here.

Thanks Peldas. Yeah I don't expect people to like Montreal tonight and they may be right. But Hasek is starting tonight for Detroit. And I think Price will have quite a game. Its different with Huet hurt, great goalies do even better when they believe the team needs them, or that they are the go-to guy. And now Halak whos back with the team (At the beginning of the year, Carbonneau wanted Halak for his number 2 goalie and GM Gainey overruled him) So Im confident Price will give a little extra tonight, as Im sure he doesnt want to fall to being number 2 to Halak while Huet is hurt.

With you on Montreal. Looking at the rest. On the Blues first quarter, you are absolutely right about their road result in the first quarter but Calgary has only lead at home 3 times this year in the first quarter so I thought that was a pass. Vs a team with a more reasonable home first quarter record would love the play. GL

best of luck tonight bud ... fuck tampa bay just scored 5 min into the 1st ... what the fuck is wrong with ottawa ... :36_11_6:

ha if you only needed one stretcher, im going to need the double stretcher ... 0-3-1 (-8.4) ouch :hang:, but i did go 5-1 +4.9 in NBA, so that helped a little!

lol St.Louis- a team that seldoms goes ahead in a game, scores 30 seconds into it. Montreal played as good as it can, Detroit was just masterful really, and we all know about Ottawa:hang:Nice NBA numbers buddy:smiley_acbe:

Back