Tuesday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
NY Rangers ML 2.230

This ain't necessarily a vote of confidence for the rangers, but more about Pittsburgh erraticness. Rangers outplayed the bruins badly and got nothing to show for it, and they must be starting to feel the pressure. I expect another great effort from them.

Edmonton ML 2.290

Not enough separates Edmonton from Colorado to warrant such a discrepancy, especially with Edmonton at home. This should be a great game.

Los Angeles -1.5 3.210

Great time for the Kings to have a big win against Nashville (the Atlanta of the west) L.A.'s start has been slow but in their defense, they've faced some real tough teams.

Cat I was leaning towards playing Col in Edm, but now that I saw your post Im not so sure. Edmonton is offensively challenged,and Colorado has had success there before.

The Avalanche went 4-3-1 against the Oilers last season, including 3-0-1 at Edmonton. Colorado has at least one point in eight of its last 10 visits (7-2-1) to Rexall Place. Got that from goalie post.

Am I approaching this as a square? :10_5_137:

Thx.

Keep up the solid capping

Its really not easy to play the Oilers but if Theodore is in goal would probably make sense. So far I like the LA pick. Not really seeing why you like the Rangers. Brooks has a good article in the NY Post you might look at. GL

Cat I was leaning towards playing Col in Edm, but now that I saw your post Im not so sure. Edmonton is offensively challenged,and Colorado has had success there before.

The Avalanche went 4-3-1 against the Oilers last season, including 3-0-1 at Edmonton. Colorado has at least one point in eight of its last 10 visits (7-2-1) to Rexall Place. Got that from goalie post.

Am I approaching this as a square? :10_5_137:

Thx.

Keep up the solid capping

Thanks for the kind words faultytower. I'll admit I'm having a good start of the season, but I'm by no means infallible, everyone can have a run of good luck or a run of bad luck. I really am not expecting to be hitting at 75% for the whole season. Theres reasons to like Colorado tonight, just like theres
reasons to like Edmonton. I have no secret formula unfortunately other than I think Edmonton is due and they're a home underdog, and if only 2 of my plays come in then thats ok with me, cause it'll be profit. Good luck with your picks.

Its really not easy to play the Oilers but if Theodore is in goal would probably make sense. So far I like the LA pick. Not really seeing why you like the Rangers. Brooks has a good article in the NY Post you might look at. GL

Tuck, I don't really like the rangers that much so far this year. Ive always said that Gomez sucks, he only plays when hes up for a new contract, and thats the problem with the rangers is that they get that type of player too often. But the rangers are having a hard time to score goals, and Pittsburgh may be what the doctor ordered, for tonight anyways.

NHL sides 16-5; +18.21 (All bets 1 unit)

And I thought I had a good NHL record. :eek::23_30_107:

Ok here's the thing, just came home not long ago, watching Champions League with one eye and capping NHL with another...I'll let you know who I'm on. GL tonight Cat :shake: :cheers:

Thanks for taking the time Cat. Ill follow you tonight since nothing really sticks out for me.

Lets go Oil and LA

GL :cheers:

looks as tho the PL will cash. Tough break on the others. I sure didn't expect FLeury to play as good as he did, maybe he got his shit squared away. Well, it will take a couple more before I am sold.

Get em back tomorrow!

Thanks guys. Well 1-2 for the night. The rangers outplayed the pens but couldn't score yet again, thank God for the LA puckline.

Back