Tuesday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Like I mentioned in Satyr's thread, I think Toronto comes up big tonight in front of the home crowd, their season is on the line and an OT win does them no good. A regulation win bet is good enough too, Im just playing the puckline cause its a nice payout and its a hunch.

Toronto Maple Leafs -1.5 3.410 :shake:

Last edited:
Colorado is fighting for a playoff spot, I cant see them losing games like this, especially against Atlanta.

Colorado Avalanche -1.5 3.120 :shake:

you're right, it's make or break for the leafs tonight...i'll be @ the game sittings plats a couple of rows from the team bench =)=) i'm also leaning on montreal..your thoughts?!

you're right, it's make or break for the leafs tonight...i'll be @ the game sittings plats a couple of rows from the team bench =)=) i'm also leaning on montreal..your thoughts?!

Cool! Enjoy the game gsro. Montreal-NJ is a tough one to call, Im staying away personally. I lean New Jersey though.

Like the colorado pk, Im from Toronto but I dont know about the leaf pk, although these are the kind of games they win but not touching it, good luck.

the avs with a dominate win....and while watching the game tonight...mannnn did toronto have so many chances, we didn't neeed to make the dramaic come back win and the ballsy call to pull toskala late with the game tied, was just amazing..but we move on and i'm willing to put the -1.5 on the leafs tmrw for sure...the leafs simply out hustled, checked and played the flyers =)

the avs with a dominate win....and while watching the game tonight...mannnn did toronto have so many chances, we didn't neeed to make the dramaic come back win and the ballsy call to pull toskala late with the game tied, was just amazing..but we move on and i'm willing to put the -1.5 on the leafs tmrw for sure...the leafs simply out hustled, checked and played the flyers =)

You had a game for the ages gsro....I certainly dont regret my -1.5 pick with Toronto, when you outshoot your opponent 55-25 you should win by at least 2 goals 9 times out of ten, but yeah, I will back Toronto again today, its a nice ML price...Colorado wins, 1-1 (+1.12) for the night.

Back