Spurs/Nets O184.5
Bobcats/Minny O196
Sac +5 O 220

Plays

Minny -5
GSW ML
Phoenix -2
SA/NJN O185

Great spot for the wolves, really like it because Charlotte beat Toronto...great spot for Minny to roll here....Charlotte as a 3-5 pt dog OTR 0-5 ATS/SU this year.

:cheers:

Last edited:
I am see the Bobcats getting 6 or less as having won their last 6 su and covered their last 7 in a row this season. Before their last 7 they were 2-10 ats in that range this season. Still a good spot for Minn with the Bobcats playing at home the next day against a team that beat them this year by 31.

I am see the Bobcats getting 6 or less as having won their last 6 su and covered their last 7 in a row this season. Before their last 7 they were 2-10 ats in that range this season. Still a good spot for Minn with the Bobcats playing at home the next day against a team that beat them this year by 31.

Tuck as an away dog this year from 3-5 pts they are 0-5 ATS.

I am seeing them winning at Miami as a 3.5 dog on 11-04 and at Chicago as a 3 point dog on 01-25. May be a problem with first line or last line usage. Have no idea if this data bank uses first line or last. In any case I may be with you on the bet because at this point emotion is the game and the Bobcats have no reason to care about the Wolves and plenty of reason to want Golden State. BOL

I am seeing them winning at Miami as a 3.5 dog on 11-04 and at Chicago as a 3 point dog on 01-25. May be a problem with first line or last line usage. Have no idea if this data bank uses first line or last. In any case I may be with you on the bet because at this point emotion is the game and the Bobcats have no reason to care about the Wolves and plenty of reason to want Golden State. BOL

Tuck lets get this :cheers:

Tuck could you list the ref assignments(what they favor for O/U) for the Minny, SA, SAC games. Thinking of making some plays on these totals, but I dont have access to the reg assignments @ work.

Very little direction. In the Spurs game virtually none. In Minn you have a neutral, a small over and a small under and in Sac you have a neutral, and two decent under referees. Not seeing much yet. When Covers gives the referee to team info it may help.

gl marlo. looks like the right play, but i would have a hard time backing minny -5 vs the ladies in my office

I Dunno Mr Marlo. Seattle Was 7.5 Dogs Against Minny On Sunday. Charlotte Getting 5 5.5 In Some Places. Charlotte Only 2 Points Better Than Seattle? Not Sure If Brewer's Absence Is Key. Mr Beard Thinks It's Significant. Thinking Hard About This Play Right Now.

i can see okafor and nazr neutralizing jefferson. carroll and jrich should do well offensively. i do like the over for this game.

Guys

Addressing the Brewer situation, Brewer is averaging 6 pts a game, his 3pt shot that we came to love in Gainsville is non existent in Minnesota. He averages 3 rebounds and 1 block shot a game. He does play good defense, but IMHO he is a flop....I know its early, but I dont see him being a great pro.

Missing Brewer is not going to make or break this game. Al Jefferson out would...

This is a complete sandwich spot for Char. they beat Toronto on there home court on Sunday, fly to Minny on Monday night, and play tonight...and then fly home to play GSW...whom Jrich I presume is very excited to play.

Questions regarding backing minny....this team is so situational...we played great against Utah, got smoked by Toronto, contended with Clev, played a good game against Seattle (Seattle has owned us this year) and now play Charl...

I love it that all my flipping leans are going the other way....this might be the only game I play tonight.

Good luck tonight Marlo. I'm rolling with ATL and Sactown large plus the points. LAL are hitting a bit of a wall IMO and SAC plays very well at home.

Back