Boston -3.5/193.5
NJ -5/204.5
MIA/CHA NL
MIL -8/185.5
CHI -4/181.5
IND/DEN NL
LAL -11.5/216

First thoughts:

Was hoping for anything under DD in LA. Going to have to pay to see the blowout I suppose.

Think Jersey should be a 7 rather than 5.

Was hoping the BOS/CLE total would be a tad higer, but still like the under.

Lakers total is seven points higher than I had it pegged, but I can certainly understand the pregnant total and spread.

Cleveland to the bizzank. What a glorious way to bring to a screeching halt my anomaly of early season road chalk plays.

hoping for Cleveland to get a close win. Maybe like a a double OT Lebron 3 pter at the buzzer--- create buzz for LBJ and value for Detroit

Didn't think the Lakers would be laying that many. Will probably take a look at Seattle here and will probably take a look at Boston if the line drops a point or so.

Bulls roll.
Miami rolls.
Cleveland covers.

Why do Bulls roll? This team is terrible and they get one days rest. Well, 1.5 off a long ass road-trip. Like I said to ABCS, people are just trying to peg that one game for NY or Chicago where they "break out". I don't get it.

Don't disagree with those. I think I'll hold onto my Cleveland money though. I'd like to see that Laker # come down below 11 and it'd probably be a play.

Bulls will get their act together eventually and run off a sick ATS streak. I admittedly am skeptical of that streak starting tomorrow, however, so I'm not sure if I'll play them. There's too much finger pointing and discouragement around that locker room. I think tomorrow is a must win though. I certainly wouldn't take that short number with Atlanta vs. desperation of this magnitude.

Miami is the one I'm ready to hit. Favorite game of tomorrow.

And LBJ will triumph.

I'm not Killa but I'll tell you why I like the spot for the Bulls.

They have always used the first game back from the "circus" trip as a springboard. They've consistently played well on the first game back from the trip, covering the last 4 years. One might think this year is different as they've been struggling terribly but consider that they went 1-6 last year on the trip (4-9 SU overall), 1-6 in 04-05 (1-10 SU), 0-5 (4-12 SU) in 03-04.

Even with those pathetic records they covered every first game home off the trip and only one of those was within 10 points. I'll certainly admit to being wrong playing the Bulls @TOR, but by no means am I "chasing" the Bulls. There will be plenty of spots to hop on board if they get this thing turned around. I had this spot marked from last year while listening to a WGN broadcast about the Bulls and their first game home.

the bulls have been so bad that it'll take 3 or4 straight games before anyone adjusts to them actually winning.

I think we'll have plenty of time to ride a bulls winstreak without trying to project when it starts.

solid reasoning there, though, JPicks...GL on that one. I might just have to be against you, tho......haven't really looked at that much, but I can imagine 2:1 for the Hawks tomorrow....

I like the celts, pretty strong, cleveland doesnt have enough scorers to compete with the celtics.

actually like the matchups in this one if lou gets more pt for them, two days off after an impressive loss against the w's, and something else i dont want to type, gl

I think Killa either A) fell off his chair while cheering for the over in GSW or B) has been drinking heavily tonight.

I think if you like Memp you have to by default like the over. Can that team cover +5 in a game that stays under? Ehhhh

LOL

Btw, I understand your Cleveland play totally and I do lean that way. I am hoping it hits..and big setting up a nice spot for me Wednesday. Either way, a nice spot but this will set up the value. Nice last 6 games for james(37-10-9.5)

I've got Memphis winning that game 91-85, a 3* under for me. Won't be posting, just thought I would let you know. 3*'s are 6-0 this season so far, so maybe it's time to lose one. :shake:

The Hawks are rested and the Bulls are coming off their insane circus trip. This is not the type of team the Bulls want to be seeing right now. The Hawks won't have to worry about getting beat down low. I really think the Hawks should be able to get enough pressure on the Deng/Hinrich/Gordon and turn missed shots into fast breaks. Like everyone said, it's not smart to bet the bulls hoping this is when they turn it around, I'd also say it's not smart to bet on the Hawks when they're going for their first 3 game road winning streak in ... forever? I still lean hard on the Hawks, this could be a season changing win for them. I think they'll treat it as such.

The Hawks are rested and the Bulls are coming off their insane circus trip. This is not the type of team the Bulls want to be seeing right now. The Hawks won't have to worry about getting beat down low. I really think the Hawks should be able to get enough pressure on the Deng/Hinrich/Gordon and turn missed shots into fast breaks. Like everyone said, it's not smart to bet the bulls hoping this is when they turn it around, I'd also say it's not smart to bet on the Hawks when they're going for their first 3 game road winning streak in ... forever? I still lean hard on the Hawks, this could be a season changing win for them. I think they'll treat it as such.
Very nicely put.

The Bulls are just so hard to bet in general, because they have to make jump shots to win. If their shots are going down tonight, the Hawks will get killed. The Hawks can't compete with them right now in a half court offense; they don't have a PG and every shot they take is contested. But if the Bulls are missing shots early, the Hawks can get out and run.

So, do you want to bet that the Bulls jump shooters will be making shots on tired legs against a rested, athletic team? I wouldn't, but I'm gonna lay off the Hawks too, unless the number gets out of control.

I am looking into two bets at the moment:

the over in NJ (NJ are liking the fact Carter is back, more space for other scorers with him in the lineup, they like it so much they have put up 106, 98, 102 in their last 3 games. Now playing Memphis before resting for a couple of days, they surely won't look ahead or anything, I don't see them trying to slow Memphis down, the Grizzlies will hardly play intense D as per usual.
The Nets are winners of 3 straight, they're feeling good being back at .500, loving the spot.

Over 203
(still haven't pulled the trigger though).

Sixers +7.5

Read this:

The Bucks are coming off impressive victories over Dallas, the Los Angeles Lakers and Cleveland - all teams with winning records. But the next three games are against the 76ers, Atlanta and New York - teams that possess three of the five worst records in the Eastern Conference - which is one reason the caution flag was being waved Monday.
"This is a dangerous time for us," said Bucks center Andrew Bogut. "A very, very dangerous time. Last year, we'd beat the big dogs, but then have trouble with teams under .500. We can't afford to do that if we're going to be a good team.

The Milwaukee Bucks could be down two starters for tonight's home game against Philadelphia, due to ankle injuries suffered by point guard Mo Williams and small forward Desmond Mason on Saturday against Dallas.
Both players sat out practice on Monday, and their status was termed questionable by Bucks coach Larry Krystkowiak.
No definitive answers will be known until both players see how their injuries respond to treatment.
"I didn't think it was going to be too bad until after the game when I took my shoe off, and it had swelled up a little bit," Mason said of his injury, suffered in the first quarter of the Bucks' 97-95 victory over the Mavericks.
Mason said he came to the Cousins Center on the Bucks' off day on Sunday to receive treatment on the ankle, and he planned to get more treatment on Monday night.
"I think so," he said of being able to play against the 76ers. "If the swelling goes down like I think it will.
"It went down really well from yesterday to today. If it does that again, I think I should be ready to go."
Mason said he was injured when he tried to block a shot by Mavericks forward Josh Howard.
"I came down kind of awkward on my shoe and it rolled my ankle over," Mason said.
Mason wound up playing 17 minutes, while backup Bobby Simmons played 28 minutes, including the entire fourth quarter. Simmons finished with eight points and seven rebounds, and Mason had seven points and three assists.
Williams left at the end of the first quarter after spraining his ankle, but he returned with about 5 minutes left in the second quarter and was able to finish the game. He contributed 19 points and 10 assists to the Bucks' fifth straight victory, and his effort was vital in the team's 35-point fourth quarter.

Korver should be back for Philly.

The Bulls are just so hard to bet in general, because they have to make jump shots to win. If their shots are going down tonight, the Hawks will get killed. The Hawks can't compete with them right now in a half court offense; they don't have a PG and every shot they take is contested. But if the Bulls are missing shots early, the Hawks can get out and run.

So, do you want to bet that the Bulls jump shooters will be making shots on tired legs against a rested, athletic team? I wouldn't, but I'm gonna lay off the Hawks too, unless the number gets out of control.

I certainly see what your saying, but I think everybody is getting ahead of themsleves when talking about how tired the bulls are. They aren't coming off of a 4/5 or 5/7. They haven't played at home in forever, but that's about it. This will be their third game in four nights after having three days off. And during those three days I'm sure they were in CHI with their familys enjoying Thanksgiving. And as shitty as the Bulls have been maybe tired legs is what they need to keep thos jumpers from hitting back rim every shot.

I see I've lost another point as it's -6 now so I may end up passing. Hope the Hawks win (SU) personally if I don't play the Bulls.

read some stuff suggesting ray allen might sit tonight. I guess he tweaked his ankle in the Bobcats game.

Ray Allen, who knocked down the game-winning three-pointer at the buzzer to beat the Bobcats, is officially listed as day-to-day after rolling his ankle in the course of Saturday's win in Charlotte. Allen did not practice Monday, telling reporters in Charlotte that it was a "day for treatment and rest."

celtics.com

Back