Tuesday On The Ice NHL

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Well Vegas did what I knew they would. Kick the Sharks tail up and down the ice last night...Sigh...Good luck if my Sharks play them 1st in the playoffs. Fuck.

Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Islanders. BOS -110

Det@Ran...Toss up for me, I like the way Det isn't throwing in the towel. +130

Montreal is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia. PHI -115

Pittsburgh is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Carolina. PIT +125

Washington is 15-3 SU in its last 18 games when playing New Jersey.

Colorado is 4-14 SU in its last 18 games on the road.

The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Edmonton's last 8 games when playing St. Louis.

Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Nashville. Toronto 6-4 As A Dog. TOR +115

Florida is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Dallas. FLO +140

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Columbus's last 7 games. The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Columbus's last 5 games on the road. 7-3 Record on the Under when COL Plays @ Calgary. Columbus is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Calgary. UND 6.5 -110 & BUS +120

GL All. :shake:

Well Vegas did what I knew they would. Kick the Sharks tail up and down the ice last night...Sigh...Good luck if my Sharks play them 1st in the playoffs. Fuck.

Boston is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Islanders. BOS -110

Det@Ran...Toss up for me, I like the way Det isn't throwing in the towel. +130

Montreal is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia. PHI -115

Pittsburgh is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Carolina. PIT +125

Washington is 15-3 SU in its last 18 games when playing New Jersey.

Colorado is 4-14 SU in its last 18 games on the road.

The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Edmonton's last 8 games when playing St. Louis.

Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Nashville. Toronto 6-4 As A Dog. TOR +115

Florida is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Dallas. FLO +140

The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Columbus's last 7 games. The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Columbus's last 5 games on the road. 7-3 Record on the Under when COL Plays @ Calgary. Columbus is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Calgary. UND 6.5 -110 & BUS +120

GL All. :shake:
Agree 100% about Detroit not throwing in towel.

I also like that panthers play.

Good stuff man. Thanks for this.

Back