• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Tuesday Nov 28th, the play in and margin of victory?

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Okay, I'm way behind on NBA. I have a dozen plays total logged. I'll be here, soon...

With that being said I was reading something late night last Thursday or Friday about maybe some books being asleep come this Tuesday on "live" market due to potential for m.o.v. being pushed by some coaches for later in the tournament?

Again, I barely know what's happening with this tournament. I figured we'd get a thread started and see if this is something to discuss.

Put some beer money on the Celtics to win the East Pool C Group.

The value is there although it dropped a little...

Basically C’s needed to win by 23+ and have the Nets win but by less than 16.

Both happened…
Are we done with these courts?

I kinda liked the local one. Local media are saying the rest of the tournament is in Vegas but I thought it was only the Final Four.

I miss not giving a shit about this til Xmas/MLK/May and June....this whole thing isn't working out well unless you're a Lakers fan

Are we done with these courts?

I kinda liked the local one. Local media are saying the rest of the tournament is in Vegas but I thought it was only the Final Four.

I miss not giving a shit about this til Xmas/MLK/May and June....this whole thing isn't working out well unless you're a Lakers fan
Yep……colors hurts your eyes……….especially on TV…….not sure about live though……

I dont know anyone who gives a shit about this tourney. But with ESPN and TNT promoting it big-time im sure they'll call it some success. Nobody will ever see NBA like Soccer. Engrained here that only championships matter.

Now if there's money to be made betting on it that'll be cool.

As a basketball 'purest', I fucking hate this tourney.

I'll make money off it but I'll fucking hate it at the same time.

They're turning the NBA into a gambling circus.

Tacky courts and the rest.

Just shows what people will do for the almighty dollar.

Even the late great David Stern would find it cringey...

Spek I know you'll appreciate this since we banter into the wee hours

Woke up and lapper said 7:04, was kinda dark out so made some dinner

Then the sun comes up and it turned into armageddon

Back