TuesDay Nite Football

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
101 Arkansas State* -2½ -115 vs UL Lafayette x1

101 Arkansas State/UL Lafayette* Over 54 -120 x3

I like the total Over much more than the side but ArkiSt is well rsted oof of a bye so my 1U goes with them. Arkansas State hung 52 on the board in their last game versus Georgia State, and they avging close to 30 points per game for the season, while allowing just under 21 points per game for the year.UL Lafayette is coming off of back-to-back 34 point games, and are averaging over 26 points per game for the year while allowing just over 30 points per game.Last year the teams combined for just 30 points in UL Lafayette's 23-7 win, but the 3 prior showdowns saw 51 points or more rung up. Maybe a 37-31 type of game tonite

GL

Feels like the holidays have started don't they blood! Seems like once these Tuesday night games are on, we start spending more time at the dinner table. Lol. Too bad the World Series is on at the same time. Won't be watching this game at the WS party.
We've all had our share of bad beats but I got one back last night. Steelers PK-135 1st half. The score is 13-3 with 1:30 left in the 1st half. I'm dead at best. Count them 3 TD's in the last 1:27 is probably the best beat I've ever put on the book. Unreal luck!

Feels like the holidays have started don't they blood! Seems like once these Tuesday night games are on, we start spending more time at the dinner table. Lol. Too bad the World Series is on at the same time. Won't be watching this game at the WS party.
We've all had our share of bad beats but I got one back last night. Steelers PK-135 1st half. The score is 13-3 with 1:30 left in the 1st half. I'm dead at best. Count them 3 TD's in the last 1:27 is probably the best beat I've ever put on the book. Unreal luck!
Good to see U Wise. I need more time and TVs to watch all of these plays. I only have two in the motorhome. Hope to be home soon
I will admit my ass tightened up a bit when I laided the coin down on Pitt last nite, glad it worked out...with a little luck

best of luck Hound
GL to U to Cap

GL Blood like arky state too
Thanks, line is moving fast now GL mrob

added mixed small parlay
[TABLE="class: WagerDesc, width: 0"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 10/21/2014 8:00 PM College Football 101 Arkansas State* -185 vs UL Lafayette
  2. 10/21/2014 8:00 PM College Football 101 Arkansas State/UL Lafayette* Over 49 -325
  3. 10/21/2014 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 902 Kansas City Royals* +1½ -175 vs San Francisco Giants
    M Bumgarner - L Listed J Shields - R Listed
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Risking 100 To Win 217
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

and one more mixed parlay
[TABLE="class: WagerDesc, width: 0"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 10/21/2014 8:00 PM College Football 101 Arkansas State/UL Lafayette* Over 49 -325
  2. 10/21/2014 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 902 Kansas City Royals* +2½ -300 vs San Francisco Giants
    M Bumgarner - L Listed J Shields - R Listed
  3. 10/21/2014 8:35 PM NHL Hockey 64 Chicago Blackhawks* +1 -486 vs Philadelphia Flyers
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Risking 200 To Win 220
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

blood its -3 I'm really thinking 2 things betting AS -3 or betting AS -1.5 1 half

I see where you and Tim and Fondy and I all see this game alike.
That smells like trouble but let's pull it through.
GL Mr Hound :cigarguy:

I see where you and Tim and Fondy and I all see this game alike.
That smells like trouble but let's pull it through.
GL Mr Hound :cigarguy:
What do you mean Bull, that's like a fine wine....though we have to keep Fondy away from the box variety from time to time.

Back