Tuesday night play

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Tuesday:
Memphis -2x $100
Memphis -1 (2H)

Got beat up pretty good this past Saturday (Sunday was pretty good) and have decided to go back to my old ways and play alot less games on Saturday. I will go back to trying to identify the 2-3 best plays in each time slot (early, mid-afternoon, evening) and play just those. Here's what I have locked up with some leane for each time slot:

Saturday (early):
Boston College -20 $100

Saturday (afternoon):
Arizona State -8x $100

Saturday (evening):
Florida +9 $100
Ohio State -7 $100
Notre Dame +20x $100

1H Wisconsin +1x / Oklahoma -6x $25/61
UNDER 41 NC/MIA, 38x PSU/IA, 49 LSU/FL, 53 Purd/OSU $20/200

Peace and GL this weekend boys and girls.

:tiphat:

Last edited:
damn flava! actually, playing the emotional side, it will either be right on or their heads won't be in it and they'll get blown out!

good health bro!

Oklahoma is a great way to go this week.

Keep in mind, Oklahoma was due for a letdown game, I just don't think anyone expected it to be a loss to Colorado. OU is a much better team than Texas. McCoy will get beat up and the short routes won't work. OU's defense is much too fast. Also, OU's OL will open holes for Bradford/Murray, while giving Bradford time. Expect Malcolm Kelly to have a big day after being held catchless against CU.

Mags...GL tonight Can't make up my mind on a side tonight, but I think this game will involve alot of frustration on offense and lead to some Under action.

:cheers:

Oh well... Good health Mags. You know how my luck has been with college this year so you're probably in good shape. I also liked the under, but I'm getting tired of cheering for no points after the last 2 nights.

mort - agree bro, leaning that way heavy there...thanks for the mini write-up and gl to ya

big - like that play as well, gl to you bro

shark - hey, thanks bro, gl to you saturday as well!

well, good health then...i was seriously looking at a parlay with the under but didn't have the stones to pull the trigger

Back