Tuesday Night NBA Action

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

YTD (45-37) + 11.9 units

1-1 yesterday in NBA...here it comes again, two devastating losses again last night by 1 point, one by Beasley missing a FT and the other in the NFL total by 1 point.Believe I have another one solid play today.

New Jersey Nets - 5.5 * 4 units

:cheers:

The Bulls have finally seemed to find their shooting touch as in the last five games they are shooting 50% from the field. They were also on the road and the last seven teams they faced are playoffs contender. The 76er's have yet to prove a thing this year with such an easy schedule, in the past week they have only been shooting 41% from the field while allowing their opponents to shoot well over 50%. The Bulls are finally returning home after a seven game road trip, and are going up against a team they just beat two days ago...you could probably say this one is a steal. The Bulls are 5-2 at home this year with their loses coming against the Cavs and a healthy Hawks squad, meanwhile the 76ers are an awfully 2-6 on the road this year S/U with the easiest schedule IMO.

Bulls 102 Philadelphia 92

loving these plays now also....

2-Team Action Reverse

OVER Denver 205.5
OVER Sacramento 209

*2u for 8u

GL ddk, I think the Bulls is a sound play. I see B.A.R.'s road-trip angle, and would back Philly if they got more points, but it is like the bookies have overcompensated for it.

Back