Tuesday Night NBA Action 02/03/09

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

Unbelievable week I am having everyone. I am currently on a 12 game winning streak in the past five days. 12-0 + 59 units

Hoping to continue the trend tonight and keep every capping aspect the same, let's meet each other at the bank bro. Been looking through this game a lot and have finally made a bet.

San Antonio Spurs + 230 ML * 5 units (for 11.5)
105-99

I am probably going to go on a limb out there and say everyone has jumped on the Nuggets today considering the line jumped from 4 to 6, but that's good for us, more free money. They met back then in December playing on national TV as the Spurs destroyed the Nugs and I was telling myself next time they meet, I have got to put that money on the Spurs. Here they are, this time they are on a roll and having no problems winning. Every time they manage to put up over 100 points, they are currently 16-0.

Good Luck.

f5b_Fullcolor.jpg

smart team vs a dumb team, love the pick--

also saw that game, spurs owns these guys like the suns also, they are just dumb and jack shots up you cant beat spurs like that--

george karl will get outcoached also

smart team vs a dumb team, love the pick--

also saw that game, spurs owns these guys like the suns also, they are just dumb and jack shots up you cant beat spurs like that--

george karl will get outcoached also

hey sammy i was hoping youd be on , i opened a pinnacle account, is nba live the section that you can do each quarter? I found 1st q , half time lines , but i was hoping to do 2q's etc.

top left when game starts there is section nba live betting--

they have it tonight on spurs denver game-- so every commercial the line pops up and you can bet it.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

On Monday, Bynum walked into the Garden using a black crutch, seemingly as more of a prop than a support. He is scheduled to return to Los Angeles on Tuesday and begin rehabilitation in about a week.

He smiled and said he was confident he would return before the end of the season.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

The last stat surprises me. Stat Fox shows after scoring 105 or more points they are 7-7 ats and 9 and 6 su which is good but does not mesh exactly with your numbers. Over at Killer Sports they have a trend that goes back a long way. Simple way of putting it is when they are at home and lost to another team in that season su Denver is 15-1. Cleveland was the team that beat them. Guess it could happen again. GL

Back