Tuesday Night MACtion

captbunch18

Pretty much a regular
Ohio @ BG -10/49.5
Buffalo @ Toledo -3.5/55

With as bad as Ohio looked last game and as dominating at BG's defense looked, that line seems funny.

I kinda like Toledo and the over in the other game.

Thoughts?

You don't think Ohio looking bad had anything to do with playing Buffalo?

And I'd be wary of betting an over in any UB game.

on ohio+10 here, agree that they can stay close with bgsu. only reason i'm not betting buffalo is because they're on the road. that rushing game is real. and that defense is legit. GL.

I follow alan on twitter. let's just say that he has absolutely no idea about college football.

<s>@</s>bostonred88 <small class="time"> 7 Nov </small> Think Oregon has an excellent chance to beat Stanford. Huge bet if u can stomach college football. Also took Troy plus 14 for less.

<s>@</s>bostonred88 <small class="time"> 7 Nov </small>
I am told I fucked up. I meant I think Stanford has a great chance to beat Oregon. HUGE BET STANFORD PLUS 10.5 Sorry

:confused2:

none of this proves that what i am saying isn't correct. he often makes rather asinine comments regarding the teams and the line indicating that he isn't aware of recent developments for certain teams and/or just isn't paying attention at all to what has previously happened.

none of this proves that what i am saying isn't correct. he often makes rather asinine comments regarding the teams and the line indicating that he isn't aware of recent developments for certain teams and/or just isn't paying attention at all to what has previously happened.

I agree with you that if he says "Oregon has an excellent chance to beat Stanford" and then turns around seven minutes later and says the exact opposite that he probably doesn't have a good idea of what he is talking about. First time I ever even heard of the guy. I'm on Buffalo +4.5 and ML, for what it's worth. I like Buffalo defense in the red zone. Also, not sure what it matters, but jotted down the fact Bulls are winning their games by a 24 point margin, compared to Toledo who is winning by a margin of 17 points per game. I think you can say their SOS are about the same, with a slight edge to Toledo. I'm just worried about the line movement and the fact that nba is playing Toledo in his "fade the public dog" thread.

Where are marrski & jump in the maction thread, this is their night?

I'm listening to the radio and they are saying he doesn't look like he's going to play right now as they see him on the field.

That line movement up to 6 I see on scoresandodds can not be simply because Fluellen news. He had been a beast, but that offense showed that they can be pretty damn good without him as well. His backup Hunt has 409y (7.3 ypc) and 5 TDs last 3 including 114 and 5.4 ypc vs a pretty good BGSU D.

I personally liked Toledo when I saw 3.5 this morning or last night, but at 6 it is hard to justify. I had been previously down on Owens and their passing game, but they proved me wrong. Owens' last 2 games are arguably his best on the season.

Buffalo is a good team, but I'm not sure you can really count on Licata to win the game or keep it going if Toledo can limit Oliver.

I'm not happy to see the spread at 6. Now I just have to sit and watch. Although, maybe I look under instead.

Why isn't Ohio - BG on TV? That sucks. Why schedule a MAC weeknight game if it isn't going to be on TV? I can't get espn3, my internet provider doesn't partner with them.

Why isn't Ohio - BG on TV? That sucks. Why schedule a MAC weeknight game if it isn't going to be on TV? I can't get espn3, my internet provider doesn't partner with them.

That is pretty stupid. I thought the main reason was it to get them on TV.

Last week's game reminded me of the awful spiral that Ohio finished the 2012 regular season with.

Yeah, I teased Ohio with Toledo. First teaser this year. I just wanted a way to have more on Toledo with less pts. Took Tol at the 6' but just for .5u and Tol U for .5u. Will likely need Tol to hold Buff to 10 or less pts for that total to have a chance the way this game started and not sure Ohio can hang within 2 TDs at this point.

Check that, Toledo will now need to shut Buffalo out to hit the under...if then! Fuck me.

Ohio has 9 yards on 3 possessions. BG has 3 TDs, 170 yards on 3 possessions. Wow!

Now the question becomes, do I try and middle at half.

I have Ohio--loss
Ohio over 51 (35 pts as of now)
And Toledo -4

I would think that 17 second half pts are reasonable. Hope it comes in for you.

I think that was totally the most stupidest thing I have ever seen watching a game. Buffalo was acting like it was the end of the game with all those laterals. They deserve to get scored on after that with :02 left.

Ohio's first 9 drives account for 57 yards! BG's last 5 drives account for only 14 yards! An amazing ugly game on many levels.

Back