dallas +6 -105

2nd half
over dallas 97 -110
over detroit 89-110
houston +3 -105
san antonio -.5 +100
over san antonio 98 -110

Last edited:
Yeah, nice work at 17-4, definitely. Any reasoning behind this play? I see none, that's the only reason I ask. I'm leaning NO and just trying to weigh both sides.

GL

yea dallas can't keep it together. hornets back at home and dallas doesn't have the weapons like NO does. armstrong mopete bonzi and that kansas kid are stepping up. something we don't see from stack, devean, and co. i'll take paul, west, chandler against dirk, kidd, jet, and jho. chandler had foul trouble early that game which allowed dallas to pull ahead a bit but hey they can't hold a lead we all know that. the place will be electric tonight i hornets. dallas starts pointing fingers and it's time to pull out the weed.

Imo New Orleans will win this series but they dont have the exp to close it out so soon. Then again if I was so sure I would bet the ml, right? I expect a much better performance from Jason Kidd and I see this game being tight till the end. Dallas is not Denver, they play team ball at both ends. Dont get me wrong tho cuz I give New orleans a lot of credit. They're the most improved team in the league this year. Basically I just dont think Dallas will go down easily (it'll be a dog fight) and I'll take the points.

Great job in the playoffs bro, although I am against on this one...have NO -6 and Houston -1x.

Peace.

gluck jc. i lean hornets but haven't played it yet. hope you post some 2nd half plays. see you in the in-game i hope.

didn't have the balls to add more on houston which would be -8 for the game. great start for houston. 4-0.

doing well JC. awesome job. +3 houston lookin good for you.

prolly will end up juicing out for the day, spurs and over 2nd half looking like crap. its all good, i cant complain been doing very well since the playoffs started

Nice job thus far JC, keep the momentum going...come join the crazyness in the In-Game if you get a second

Back