ytd: +69.60

***BIG PLAY - Raptors +9***/ML +330

***BIG PLAY - Kings +6 (-115)***/ML +190

Blazers +3

Sun/Blazers UNDER 209

Warriors -1

Grizz ML +600

GL

phil, no it doesn't. i like playing teams that have lost their star because you will get an enhanced focus and effort most of the time and they usually present a different look. that didn't happen in charlotte, in fact the opposite happened and they were dominated. their effort to set good screens and rebound has been called out by mitchell and the toronto papers bigtime. so that leaves us with two teams that aren't 9 pts apart imo even without bosh, and knowing that you're going to see a max effort here from the raps crashing the boards, boxing out, and trying to get open shots for their shooters in an extremely important game for them. they need this win to try to get a better seed and a home series. imo, there aren't many teams that deserve to lay double digits, and there aren't many teams that deserve to catch double digits, and i don't believe that this is an exception to either, especially knowing that the dog will be motivated to the fullest extent....

“We’re starting to realize we’re playing for something,” guard Stephen Jackson said after Sunday’s 110-104 victory over Portland. “We want to get into these playoffs, and there’s no question we’re playing hard. We’re just trying to get into position.”

Golden State, which wrapped up its five-game homestand with three straight victories, has not won four in a row since a season-high six-game winning streak from Nov. 23-Dec. 2. The Warriors are also looking to avenge the only loss of the recent homestand, 117-110 to the Hawks on Feb. 22.
“We play one game at a time, but obviously every trip we go on we want to win all of them, we want to go 4-0 and we feel like we need to do that,” Golden State’s Al Harrington said. “That’s our focus but you have to play one game at a time, so we have to take care of Atlanta first. They came in here and beat us so we owe them a little payback.”

also factor in that captain jackson was out with the big toe when the hawks beat gsw at home. i'm adding more to gsw +2.

Back