Tuesday NBA

SF_capper

CTG addict
Currently shopping for the best line for golden state for max bet

Golden stte with recent from getting embarassed at home. Start of the road trip that we aactually have been looking forward to. Players been saying we need to sweep this trip. Atlana did beat us earlier, but it wasn't so much their great performance, and was more a typical flat spot off beating Boston. No one on Atlanta can handle monta. Brandan wright been defending the rim well. No webber will be better foe this game as well match athleticism. Jack will limit joe Johnson. The bench has been really coming in big for us. Pietrus, croshere, barnes have all been doin great. Baron now off 2 crapshooting nights. Should be fine thru tv roadie trip. Al harrington souls take thisbgame personally as he got criticized for losing that atl game

just locked it in now
s.. psh
Golden State Warriors -1 (-105)- 10 units

Jackson will be big in this one as he sat out their most recent meetings. I believe Golden st has lost 4 in a row now to these guys.. psh. I would like Webber on Horford

Last edited:
44-23
+36.495units

heh. looks like the line is going the opposite direction I had thought it would. Possibly could've gotten +monday. oh well

Minny lookin better, but hate them as dogs. Local giving -4.5 (-105) thinkin it over

Minnesota off a loss. Big al said they played like shit in the 1st H. Minny has been playin decent ball at home lately. Charlotte now w/o mcginnis already sucked on the road. after this game they get GS at home in semi-revenge from the blowout. They off a pretty big win off the 4 team in the east (albeit w/o bosh). JRich prolly looking ahead to play GS. I'll prolly be on Minny 1st H when its out. thinking about this whole game and how to distribute it

Thanks Stayr

other random thoughts are:

Toronto-Orlando
lean over. this is actually a pretty big game. orlando with the revnge and toronto been sucking lately. likely no play. maybe orlando 2nd H is I can get under -4

maybe a play on Memphis. Chicago shouldn't be giving DD to any1, esp with such a big schedule coming up for them. rematch w cleveland is coming which should be a big game, maybe a look ahead

detroit got big game in boston 2m. maybe a play on seattle as detroit should be lookin ahead to this one, a big revenge game from the shit boston did to them at their place last game and big for playoff implications. I'll be on detroit big there

do lean phoenix. this is a must win as they desperate for a win and have a tough schedule coming. Portland playin better with the full squad tho..

got these in

Minnesota -4.5 (-105)- 4 units
1st H Minnesota -2.5- 5 units

also figured I wouldn't get a better line than this so might as well hop asap and possibly hedge later

Phoenix -2.5 -105- 4 units

gl sf...with ya on the warriors, but other than that it looks like we have some disagreements on this card. i'm due for a stinker, so you'll prob have a solid day as usual....keep kicking its ass

with you on golden state tonight bro. they should make a big run sometime down the stretch. but that's just me. BOL!

44-23
+36.495units

heh. looks like the line is going the opposite direction I had thought it would. Possibly could've gotten +monday. oh well

Minny lookin better, but hate them as dogs. Local giving -4.5 (-105) thinkin it over

ATL is now -2???? Why do you think that is? I can't seem to find anything that warrants this move?

screw it. no reason, and I'm mad I missed the line. GS looks ready, bringin Barnes into the starting lineup

Golden State ML +130- 5 units

ok a short rant about the nice little "public fade" trend people seem to love...

please
1) don't bring in the conspiracy theories about books winning so much/ losing so much and wanting the money back. They put out lines that they believe will split action. Vegas don't gamble. thus these lines are not necessarily what they bvelieve should happen. just cuz they make a team favored, dont mean they think they will win. it means they think it'll split action at that number
2) people need to cap the game. matchups, motivation (revenge, lokahead, flat spots, playing for playoffs), schedule/rest
3) just fading "public" plays is dumb. If public polays lost at a fat rate, then you could just styraight fade all public plays and win over 55% also, suppose the the fading public does hit 55%. does betting against one really that bad? imagine a capper that hits 55%. just cuz he's on a play does it make it money?

line movement can make you double check and see if there's something you're missing, but if not and you believe you got it. go with it

Golden State Warriors -1 (-105)- 10 units win
Minnesota -4.5 (-105)- 4 units lose
1st H Minnesota -2.5- 5 units lose

Phoenix -2.5 -105- 4 units
Golden State ML +130- 5 units win
Golden St 1st H ML +110- 5 units lose
2nd half warrior +.5 +100- 6 win

so far
3-3
+7.8 units

added

Phoenix -2 (+100)- 6 units (so total 10)
Sacramento +6 (+100)- 8 units
(would normally be 6-7 units, but added cuz bator)

Thanks.

thats what I get for going big on minnesota I guess. If that Baron 3 went in at the buzzer at the end of 2 would've ben a great day here. now pretty much need Phoenix/Sac

yea mad about seattle as well. need memphis here to cover 3 more points. was down 30 down to 13. need trash buckets. nice rant about the public fade. i totally agree. vegas is ALL about split action. they are all about the juice.

Back